Masterserver
When I open the server list it shows two servers with players online but it won't let me join. It says master server isn't responding as well.

Not sure what the problem is, any help?
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 18, 06:13AM)josivo Wrote: When I open the server list it shows two servers with players online but it won't let me join. It says master server isn't responding as well.

Not sure what the problem is, any help?

It happened with me once, got banned, created a thread about it with my ip, unbanned next day.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 18, 06:13AM)josivo Wrote: When I open the server list it shows two servers with players online but it won't let me join. It says master server isn't responding as well.

You aren't banned.

PS. I just registered your second account, please decide, which account to remove. :)
Thanks given by: josivo
(06 Mar 18, 09:17PM)grenadier Wrote:

You aren't banned.

PS. I just registered your second account, please decide, which account to remove. :)

I'll be using the new one thank you!

and any idea why I'm able to see the servers but unable to "connect" to the master server?
Thanks given by:
I don't know, maybe some firewall. What system, Mac?
If you will connect to #assaultcube channel, then we can try to find the reason.
Thanks given by:
Yes I'm on Mac. I'll connect to the channel more often to try and find a solution.
Thanks given by: