FYi
You can be the best AC player in the history of the game. You can be a bad mofo in every way. But if you lack humility, you're nothing but a loser.
Thanks given by:
ok cool
Thanks given by: gy_be , D3M0NW0LF
Coming from RQ master lel
Thanks given by:
Allow me to remind you that among other evident signs of a lack of humility are:
  1. Thinking that what you do or say is better than what others do or say

2. Always wanting to get your own way

3. Arguing when you are not right or — when you are — insisting stubbornly or with bad manners

4. Giving your opinion without being asked for it, when charity does not demand you to do so

5. Despising the point of view of others

6. Not being aware that all the gifts and qualities you have are on loan

7. Not acknowledging that you are unworthy of all honour or esteem, even the ground you are treading on or the things you own

8. Mentioning yourself as an example in conversation

9. Speaking badly about yourself, so that they may form a good opinion of you, or contradict you

10. Making excuses when rebuked

11. Hiding some humiliating faults from your director, so that he may not lose the good opinion he has of you

12. Hearing praise with satisfaction, or being glad that others have spoken well of you

13. Being hurt that others are held in greater esteem than you

14. Refusing to carry out menial tasks

15. Seeking or wanting to be singled out

16. Letting drop words of self-praise in conversation, or words that might show your honesty, your wit or skill, your professional prestige…

17. Being ashamed of not having certain possessions…

18. Affirm that GEMA maps are not good or that this mode does not belong to AC

Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 17, 06:10PM)1Cap Wrote: ...plagiarized text...
Allow me to address you 1Cap, since your condescending attitude on forums and plagiarism prompted me to reply:

19. Passing off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own without crediting the source.

Always cite your source, be humble 1Cap.
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF
nah... anyone can Google it... we are not more in a cave... 
Plus... let me introduce you to (no homo) a new reality.

Item 17 got me :(
lol
hey! it is what e are talking about here? This thread? Lol ...
Thanks given by:
1cap stfu "anyone can google it" you rekt yourself with your own post

Therefore, by this thread, you are a loser because you lack humility
Thanks given by: gy_be , CharlyMurphie , TheNihilanth , 1Cap
You don not only lack humility 1Cap but you do also lack the intellect to even realize that what you pretend to plagiarize along with your condescending attitude is beyond your comprehension which shows that you only only posts to the exact replica of others without even understanding what you post or even applying it to yourself.
1Cap you are so retarded to realize that you do fit in every single point from 1 to 17, and pretend to derive your retarded thinking to your homosexual rationale ("...let me introduce you to (no homo)...") that express your frustation and hawking your double moral if it fits you in a given moment or discrediting it if doesn't.

Most people on this forum know you are a loser 1Cap. You are worse than your friend .DarK, in fact you should be banned, but you are so insignificant in this game that you don't even get under the radar.

I'd be worried for the newcomers in-game if they lend ears to your false truths and shit stirring you spread in game.
Thanks given by: 1Cap
Why can't y'all just get along, sheesh.
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF , Iguana