Assault cube competitve youtube video
hey guys long time no see? its been a good few years since iv been on the forums!
Recently, iv started to get into assault cube again, but unfortunately the player base has dropped way more than i remember there being :/

So i thought i would make a video or two, and more hopefully on assault cube to try and bring back some of the player base (new and old)

Here is a link to the most recent video i have done, any criticism is more than welcome and any ideas aswell!

Thanks for taking time to read and watch this.
Torment.
Thanks given by:
1) Neon pickups = no!
2) Playing with feeh = no! 
3) friends site Advertising= no!
4) increase game sound on record = yes!
5) To say that the game is fun = yes!
6) Spread the love = yes!
wellcome back
Thanks given by:
Well welcome back. When did you last play  ?
You will find the forum is kind of less active. Namely because of depreciation. Also other things.
Some of the playerbase keep it  alive.
Atm its kind of hit ground base. The players you see, play daily.  
So its a good sign. Of course there have been worries over steam etc and cube 2. Myself I think we kind of stood proud with cube 2. So in effect we are happy what we have.
But we stand alone as front runner in what we have.  A free game that is an active fps.

BTW you now owe me ten quid for this reply xd

But anyway thank you for you contribution.

Get ready for the comments lol.......... Marti where are you

also may I add. Are you if I can say.... a Youtube Blog. Something rings a bell in my memories here.
So before you make a youtube critic.... Let us be apart of it too xd
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 17, 10:48PM)1Cap Wrote: 1) Neon pickups = no!

oh shut up with you stupid font lol

only thing i agree on is that feeh should have not been in this video, cheating cunt.

vector here i am baby i shall not disappoint you.

hope you stay torment, we need some more peeps
Thanks given by: Million
Nicely done ! I think you pretty much got everything correct
Thanks given by: Million
(10 Aug 17, 10:48PM)1Cap Wrote: 1) Neon picku2ps = no!
2) Playing with feeh = no! 
3) friends site Advertising= no!
4) increase game sound on record = yes!
5) To say that the game is fun = yes!
6) Spread the love = yes!
wellcome back

well thats 3 for 3 so i guess thats not too bad! lol

(10 Aug 17, 10:52PM)vector Wrote: Well welcome back. When did you last play  ?
You will find the forum is kind of less active. Namely because of depreciation. Also other things.
Some of the playerbase keep it  alive.
Atm its kind of hit ground base. The players you see, play daily.  
So its a good sign. Of course there have been worries over steam etc and cube 2. Myself I think we kind of stood proud with cube 2. So in effect we are happy what we have.
But we stand alone as front runner in what we have.  A free game that is an active fps.

BTW you now owe me ten quid for this reply xd

But anyway thank you for you contribution.

Get ready for the comments lol.......... Marti where are you

also may I add. Are you if I can say.... a Youtube Blog. Something rings a bell in my memories here.
So before you make a youtube critic.... Ask us.

im ususally on and off with assault cube, but the last time i did play almost every day was probably around when this account was made which was 10 years ago.

thats kind of steep for just a simple reply dont you think!? xD
and well not sure about a youtube blog, but i may have at some point in the past posted my channel here? i seem to remember doing so at some point when i was active with the game.

(10 Aug 17, 11:52PM)Marti Wrote:
(10 Aug 17, 10:48PM)1Cap Wrote: 1) Neon pickups = no!

oh shut up with you stupid font lol

only thing i agree on is that feeh should have not been in this video, cheating cunt.

vector here i am baby i shall not disappoint you.

hope you stay torment, we need some more peeps
im sure i will! joined the discord and met a few good people so i dont think i will be going anywhere anytime soon :)

didnt really know that about the player Feeh, like i mentioned in the video i got the demo from Hure

(11 Aug 17, 09:10AM)Hostaa Wrote: Nicely done ! I think you pretty much got everything correct

Appreciate it man! thanks
Thanks given by:
Welcome back
Thanks given by: