rendering bug
I have encountered today a bug on the match client. As you can see on the screen below (left behind the scoreboard),
a virtual wall appeared in front of me. This happened on several spots, but totally random.

[Image: 28mgtmv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
First time i hear that, besides the match client doesn't include any change that i see that could change how maps are rendered apart from the commits integrated from assaultcube/AC repositories. I will investigate
Thanks given by:
lol. this is a very common part of the game. If it's a crappy map, at certain angles the walls are incomplete or buggy in some way. Most of the time it's not AC, it's whatever noob built the map.
But sometimes it even happens on official maps on Horrible graphics settings in certain (few) areas. Doesn't affect gameplay.
Thanks given by:
Is your minlod less than 250?
Thanks given by:
so this is what they call a wallhack?
Thanks given by:
I got it too, i restarted my client and it was gone
Thanks given by:
you used to be able to use dbghbox and see the hitbox through some walls as well, im not sure if this was certain cards but it was pretty OP
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 16, 01:17AM)vermi2 Wrote: you used to be able to use dbghbox and see the hitbox through some walls as well, im not sure if this was certain cards but it was pretty OP

That got removed a long time ago though
Thanks given by:
did you use edit mode before? today I had this problem while having solid walls turned off

(normal ac client)
Thanks given by: