Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Match Thread: Round 1] France vs Germany
Official Match Thread
France vs Germany

Map Pool: depot, lainio, werk, gothic, elevation
The teams should take it in turns to blacklist a map from the pool until only one remains. That map is then played on both sides.

Time and Date: 5 July, 18:30 GMT
Both teams should contact each other and arrange a time to play. If the match is unplayed at the end of the deadline, the team that made the best effort will advance at the directors’ discretion.

Twitch Stream VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/themightymartinator/v/76403237
On Air Talent: Marti and HoeHunter

Referee: Vanquish
Once you have a time set and way of contacting each other, post it in this thread so a referee can be provided.

Results: FRA 2-0 GER
[Image: iGWC47R.jpg]
[Image: 1J0kZXR.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who ban first?
Thanks given by: Million
(19 Jun 16, 05:09PM)Honor Wrote: Who ban first?
The team listed first in the title and on the bracket bans first. In this instance, France bans first
Thanks given by:
When is the deadline?
Thanks given by:
July 10.
Thanks given by:
So will France ever start banning?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 16, 03:30PM)Mash Wrote: So will France ever start banning?

'For each match, a map pool of five maps will be provided in the match thread. Just before the match, the teams will take it in turns to blacklist a map from the pool until only one remains. The team listed first in the match thread blacklists first. That map is then played on both sides.'

if only you read the rules
Thanks given by: HoeHunter
(25 Jun 16, 03:33PM)Marti Wrote:
(25 Jun 16, 03:30PM)Mash Wrote: So will France ever start banning?

'For each match, a map pool of five maps will be provided in the match thread. Just before the match, the teams will take it in turns to blacklist a map from the pool until only one remains. The team listed first in the match thread blacklists first. That map is then played on both sides.'

if only you read the rules

Yeah the rules are too short so I didn't even bother to read'em.

"One match is played per week. A match thread will be made to organise a date and method of communicating. The date that the teams agree must be promptly posted in the thread so a referee can be provided."
So will we ever agree on a date? Is there a doodle or sth.? Or who'll kick this off?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 16, 10:19PM)Mash Wrote: So will we ever agree on a date? Is there a doodle or sth.? Or who'll kick this off?
Perhaps you should talk to your team and submit dates that you can all play on
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 16, 10:40PM)HoeHunter Wrote:
(26 Jun 16, 10:19PM)Mash Wrote: So will we ever agree on a date? Is there a doodle or sth.? Or who'll kick this off?
Perhaps you should talk to your team and submit dates that you can all play on

Why would I first talk to "my" team and then ask France if it's ok for them. This is all bullshit. Can everyone fill out this doodle quick I just set it up for 17:00 UTC because I don't know just everyone click the little cute checkboxes alright?
Thanks given by:
relax ... most  de and fra members are usually on woopp ts so we're in contact there :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 16, 06:39AM)Robtics Wrote: relax ... most  de and fra members are usually on woopp ts so we're in contact there :)
Sounds good man. Just let me know when you have a date and time set. Deadline is July 10th
Thanks given by:
France can play everyday around 8/9pm our time.
If that's ok for you, let's find a date soon ( we want to watch football too, so let's play when there aren't any matches :) )
Thanks given by:
football is from thursday to sunday 21pm / ea right?

for us sunday afternoon probably works out best but I havent got it confirmed from everyone yet
Thanks given by:
We can play tomorow at 18pm if you want.
Or we are available the next week end
Thanks given by:
Any update on when both teams can play?
Thanks given by:
getting close, i'm waiting for the last ok from ger and afaik fra can play at that time too.. I'm hoping to fix the time tonight
Thanks given by:
We are playing tomorow ( tuesday 5) at 8h30 pm our time
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 16, 11:01PM)Honor Wrote: We are playing tomorow at 8h30 pm our time

I'll be there to stream
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 16, 11:02PM)Marti Wrote:
(04 Jul 16, 11:01PM)Honor Wrote: We are playing tomorow at 8h30 pm our time

I'll be there to stream
I will be there. Can I get another ref?
Thanks given by:
GGs to both teams. France will move on to the 2nd round and play USA. Germany will move into the loser's bracket and play UK. Match threads for both games will be made soon
Thanks given by:
[Image: iGWC47R.jpg]
[Image: 1J0kZXR.jpg]
Thanks given by:
twitch highlight: https://www.twitch.tv/themightymartinator/v/76403237

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8YSHMyHaK0
Thanks given by:
gg ! gl in the next round
Thanks given by:
Great games to watch !
Thanks given by: