admin abuse - LoGiC$
He didn't warn about the reason before...
I request the demo file, and want the proof of hacking mate support. I tried to kick and ban the hacker so many times!!!

[Image: a5j0ps.jpg]
[Image: 2gt2l9l.jpg]

[Image: 20160520_05_34_40_ac_dangurdead_CTF.jpg]
subir fotos a internet
[Image: 20160520_05_40_00_ac_dangurdead_CTF.jpg]
subir foto

The data of the REAL hacker... CN == 0

[Image: 2upr67m.jpg]
[Image: 2mfhvh0.jpg]
[Image: n1tmag.jpg]
[Image: vhfblc.jpg]
[Image: 2kkb5u.jpg]

The demo file of that match:

http://www.filedropper.com/2016052006141...ter9minctf
Thanks given by:
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had on the servers. I assure you we don't want people to have to endure such a situation where blame is misplaced and yet the offender was able to continue their abuse.
I have ensured that your ban has been removed from the server, and again, I apologize for this.

I would like to say on behalf of the admin in question that they made a mistake and I will work with them to correct this behavior. I truly think it was an error in usage where, having the same name, they targeted the wrong client number.
I will work with this individual to ensure such a mistake will not occur again in the future, and that they make due diligence to remove the correct client from the server.

As for the second part of this issue, I will make a report shortly regarding the cheater you encountered.
Edit: Report made @ http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid170699

The demo you uploaded and shared above seems corrupted, so here is the copy pulled directly from the server:
Demo
This is a custom map, so for viewing the demo, others can get a version of it here:
ac_streetfighter
Indeed it shows the client using some kind of knife-hack.
Thanks given by:
I want to thank you for your words, also I want to thank you for understand my situation.
In addition, I also apologize for the way I proceeded to present this event; I did not stop to think about the situation of server admin person.

This trouble of hackers and cheaters in the game is very difficult to control, in the same way as are the players who connect to servers for kill teammates and then disconnected.
I'll read more information in the forum about how report bad elements that didn't let enjoy the game, because every day I face them in the most popular servers.
Thanks given by: