Are all the Ladders down?
Cant reach the Acfraglogtk one or the .be one ? Seem to have been down for a while.

If there are any new stat sites please let me know!

Also since I post rarely and as others have mentioned there are more and more hackers in the games ruining games. One hack that I seem to get a lot is the fake teamkills vote making it look like you had a lot of teamkills. In one case it was even on a deathmatch game with no teams!

In any case, I saw the thread on all the players leaving over time. Been playing since 2010? or so. I sucked at first but now am ok for a 52 year old . I wonder what happened to Germanfilmstar. We use to Jump into douzectf games and kick butt on the same team.
Thanks given by:
not exactly a ladder but there is actionfps.com
Thanks given by:
dat LESSTHANZERO ninja old af

*EDIT: What's sad is the ladder servers that are up are filled with noob OSOK games on silly maps.
We are losing control of AC....
Thanks given by:
ac fraglog no exist for this moment so look out for another Ladder
Thanks given by:
BUMMER :(
Thanks given by:
If you can wait, we will be adding a ladder on actionfps.com very soon so we can cover both public and competitive aspects.

We will release it incrementally, being very simple at the start.

I hope you will enjoy it.
Thanks given by:
(08 May 16, 01:04PM)Sanzo Wrote: If you can wait, we will be adding a ladder on actionfps.com very soon so we can cover both public and competitive aspects.

sweet
Thanks given by:
(08 May 16, 01:04PM)Sanzo Wrote: If you can wait, we will be adding a ladder on actionfps.com very soon so we can cover both public and competitive aspects.

Thanks, I found an archive of an image of the leaderboard on the old ladder , at least part of it and saved it. It was nice seeing the standings even though I do not have as much play time as other players. Lately the game is filled with hacks and cheats. Especially the fake vote "XX player has 8 teamkills" not sure how they pull that off but its ruining the game.

Use to be more enjoyable and it seems as though less people are playing lately.
Thanks given by: