just a buZZ: they say there is a new one
This to inform that a new clan is born. Check it out.

zzgang.tk

memberlist atm is
monsieur Zangetsu
madamoiselle G*
monsieur Batmagoo
monsieur CR7
mister HEX
señor Crash
plus the under(over?)signed.

No worries.
It is gonna be painless.

Officially, truly,
yours
Ketar*
Thanks given by: Federico. , Robtics , Marti , +f0r3v3r+ , Million , starix/A/
Nice! Were online all the time on our team-speak if you ever want to have a clan match :P
Thanks given by:
very nice website! cya on out on the battlefields :)
Thanks given by:
Molto bene!

Nice to see batmagoo is still around too :)

And since i'm a thirsty student, introduce me to the madamoiselle

Good luck amico
Thanks given by:
ty mates. It is gonna be fun.
ciao

Members list has to be updated. We have an Ambassador for Asian continent in the person of Sir Hex.
And I am waiting to meet Sir Crash for confirming Him as Ambassador for Latin America. ¡Ándale
Thanks given by:
Good Luck Ketar, I'm happy to see u joining a clan :P
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 16, 10:54AM)quico Wrote: Good Luck Ketar, I'm happy to see u joining a clan :P

gracias quico. actually I found it with Zang. :) given that nobody wanted me.
Pasa a trovar nos :) eres el bienvenido.
Thanks given by:
Btw, happy to let everybody know that CR7 in on board. A fast growth. We have seen that before (BC, lately PI), trend factor? I hope not. We'll soon stop recruiting. Our hope is to form a solid bunch of loyal active players. Nothing more.
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 16, 05:19PM)ketar Wrote: Btw, happy to let everybody know that CR7 in on board. A fast growth. We have seen that before (BC, lately PI), trend factor? I hope not. We'll soon stop recruiting. Our hope is to form a solid bunch of loyal active players. Nothing more.

I actually recommend you try to recruit a few people, even people that aren't very skilled, you CR7 and zangetsu are good enough to teach some scrubs some stuff, add to the competitive scene, trust me its better for the long run. Everyone starts in some clan, for example if FaD never existed i would of never played AC competitively, and more competitive players does not hurt.
Thanks given by: ketar
I recommend to do whatever you want to do yourself
And i recommend to listen badmonkey
too many recommendations!
Thanks given by:
we have now AC...! and Crash! wow I think we covered all the continents now. Ah no. We need an aussie and/or a kiwi. Come on people from Oceania, do not by shy, mates. 2 Z are better than 4X.
Thanks given by: Robtics , +f0r3v3r+
(28 Apr 16, 06:47PM)ketar Wrote: 2 Z are better than 4X.

But, seriously, you guys are some good peoples. I wish your clan much prosperity, and I look forward to many great games ahead! Look us up anytime!

GGs!
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey , champo , ketar
(30 Apr 16, 12:15AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: ....

Savage
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 16, 12:15AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote:
(28 Apr 16, 06:47PM)ketar Wrote: 2 Z are better than 4X.

But, seriously, you guys are some good peoples. I wish your clan much prosperity, and I look forward to many great games ahead! Look us up anytime!

GGs!

Age before beauty my friend.
Just give us some time.

Ah and hey, btw. Federico left oNe. Guess where he is now.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
hahahahahaha, its funny to see that all the players that were without clan joined a clan.
I wil resist without clan, lets do it!
Thanks given by:
You ll see more fun inters than you did played before quico. Be there !
Thanks given by: