[FD] Neptune Server Share
Hello everyone of the AS community, allow me to introduce myself. I am Oblivion, of the clan [FD]. If this is the first time you are seeing the name of either me or my clan, that is understandable, since I hail from Sauerbraten. We are aware that our clantag greatly resembles that of the FunDog clan, but we are not affiliated with them.

Although [FD] does not play AS very often, we nonetheless maintain a public server, [FD] Neptune, that we use occasionally. However, our usual absence means this server is usually un-moderated. I've heard about server-shares and I would be interested in setting up an arrangement with a respectable organization. Can anyone here point out an organization I can contact? Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Well, I have a feeling that you should just switch it over to Saur. AC seems to have enough servers as it is. I know I would personally like a server to test scripts on when I need it. (Although, I do have a couple other servers for that).
My "Clan" would also appreciate a server (probably for much the same use) to help me recruit. I also have some possible future plans for a specific server setup.
I dont know if this answered your question, but yea.
Nice to see you here!
Thanks given by:
The biggest is probably the BC server share http://beyondcompare.org/index.php?optio...board=30.0 even though personally, I think it is a bit too big and I share my own servers (=MyS=) with BC, but not with everyone on that servershare. It is probably what you are looking for though if you don't want to make the effort to pick out trustworthy clans to give a password to.
Thanks given by:
Dedicated Elite Soldiers is part of a large-ish AssaultSauer server share as well.
DES forum
Thanks given by:
Alright, thanks for the tips!
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 10, 04:49PM)Oblivion Wrote: Alright, thanks for the tips!

np lol
Thanks given by:
you should really enable autoteam ...

[Image: noautoteam.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 10, 09:37AM)Robtics Wrote: you should really enable autoteam ...

[Image: noautoteam.jpg]

i COMPLETELY agree. and enable shuffleteams and forceteam
Thanks given by:
How did you disable autoteam by default? Never found that :(
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 10, 06:12PM)Panda Wrote: How did you disable autoteam by default? Never found that :(

I think the command is /autoteam B where B is 1 or 0.

I see, sorry about that, we turned autoteam off last night for a few games. I'll make it a point to re-enable it if we dis-able it beforehand. It's back up now.

Now sure how to enable "enable shuffleteams and forceteam", I thought that these are one-shot commands? I think people can vote for these to happen?
Thanks given by:
-Pa I sent it in the IRC to you
Thanks given by: