Two things that are a bit frustrating
Both issues have to do with timing/delay.

#1) When you spawn there is a slight delay that prevents you from moving forward, this is quite annoying but also makes it really easy to kill people spawning. If anyone enters spawn they have an advantage of picking people off.

#2) Too many double kills. I'm not sure if it's lag but I normally have decent ping (50-75). A lot of times I gib someone with a shotgun or knife, then nearly a second later I also die because they shot me after. I think the timing is off because I see their gibs, how is it possible for them to get a kill. Death should be instant, that millisecond delay should not be there. Nevermind this is latency related, confirmed it on LAN.
Thanks given by:
1) I'm not sure what you mean there.
2) That's the way it works. At the time you shoot him, he might already have shot you, but your client doesn't know that yet. Actually, as you perceive it, each of you shot earlier than the other (yeah, I know that sounds weird), so the game respects that and you both die.
Thanks given by:
the sniper frustrates me lol, to kill someone with sniper its like one sniper shot and 3 pistols, but if they have armor is like 2 sniper shots, and 3 pistols.

Its is very very hard to kill someone with sniper if they have a.. shotgun, or an assault rife, and assault rifle is only 5 shots and your dead, shotgun is one shot, sometimes two, i think sniper and sub gun should go back to their same power as it was in 1.04, then it would be more fair i think.
Thanks given by:
never noticed point 1..

point 2 will always be present in games over the net, only way to stop this is LAN
Thanks given by:
Maybe I am too sensitive to this.

1) It appears the movement delay is because I am holding forward before re-spawning, the player does not move forward as soon as he spawn if you are holding forward. Instead you have to press forward again to move. This is a unexpected behavior, most games allow you to begin holding forward before you spawn unless there is a delay for buying items or whatever before the game starts.

2) Nevermind about number 2, it is ping related I just re-did bunch of tests on LAN.
Thanks given by:
1) this happens to me too, i cant move at re-spawning.. sometimes (very rarely), its weird i know but happens.. only in 1.04. Its like when you play whit bots and you glued to one of them, you cant move.

2) I think this one is "normal".. lag
sometimes i kill one (:D die!) and after that he kill me!.. wth!
but sometimes, someone kill me and after that i kill him!.. and I just pray that he doesnt try to kick/ban me because of hack :'(
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 06:41PM)BrickSquad Wrote: i think sniper and sub gun should go back to their same power as it was in 1.04, then it would be more fair i think.

That's cuz you haven't been playing against me. :-P
Thanks given by:
Things that are a bit frustrating....1.1 Shotguns. Whatever little skill this weapon needed....well, it's a no-brainer on the overwhelming majority of short/mid-range maps. Against your average players...sure I'll have a little fun with sniper+knife (because a lot of them seem clueless on how to deal with a knife-happy guy like me) but as soon as things get serious, 95% of the players are running around exploding each other with shotguns.

And it's absolutely NOT fun getting blown up before you can even react, so you end up resorting to a shotgun to stop other shotgunners because they're never gonna come out in the open -_-
Thanks given by:
You still need skills to use the shotgun correctly. It's a weapon, and just like the smg, the sniper, the carabine and the ar, it has its own strategy. Stop whining.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-787-post-...l#pid12770
DES|V-Man Wrote:usually the players holding the shotgun are not as skilled as them, and it is easy to dodge (especially the players who haven't discovered sensitivity or fov yet).
If you feel like shotgun is overpowered, start concentrating on your footwork and you'll take the "oomph" out of their all-or-nothing weapon.
Thanks given by:
hi
iam new here
Thanks given by:
hi
iam new here
Thanks given by:
FFS. Cant you guys make a captcha? O.o

Or are you having fun getting to ban people for once?
Thanks given by:
I'm having fun.
Thanks given by:
--
Edit: Oh that was where i posted it :D
Thanks given by:
hi
iam having fun here
Thanks given by: