STOP .............
Enough of this............when is next version etc.
STOP ... in the golden days we had severs full ( So did bloody pacman etc)

What you lot do not realise this game is interactive and it works. who cares what version etc and "Oh in v1 it was like this etc." haha you make me laugh.

This is a brilliant game....... shame is this................to many people are trying so hard to make it better ...........blaming devs , blaming each other, graphics ,steam, csgo and a host of other things.

Ac has an atmosphere when I play it.

When I play AC I acually feel I am interactive on times with people in the game .. enjoying winning or losing. Try that in Sauer.No atmosphere there its just a shoot em up of unknown personas. In AC I know people, when I shoot someone....... hell I feel bad coz I have known them for a while etc....... can you see where I am going with this.

this is a fantastic meeting place.........But I will say AC forum is a disaster for new players ...... They have always been treated like school kids. Always new ideas are treated like WTF RU. shame on you for that, these new kids are the new players who keep this alive ......

I play everyday.............most people know me................vector acka Matrix.

I am Fair I am honest...............I am here forever ................I love this game .(Its not a game its really a community of of nice people) I hope !!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
i don't know you
Thanks given by: DogDancing
Hammertime?
Thanks given by:
Are we suppose to fill the blank spots?
Thanks given by: Graziano
(04 Dec 15, 11:54AM)ElCrema Wrote: Are we suppose to fill the blank spots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
Thanks given by:
This isn't a fill-the-blank-spots game, this is a weirdly placed message.

And what Vector said in his post are true.
Thanks given by: vector
Vector, i feel for you man. I think dev are lost and so new dev should be introduced. We have tons of talented people, who don't get any response and guide from anyone, so they either stop playing AC or they start their own thing. Example: All the different ladder websites and servers. Could easily be made into one organised team and could be a lot more useful together. Also there are tons of different things, which could easily be improved with in a week but i think our devs are sleeping :(
I am a web designer, Graphics designer, video editor, can edit sound and also at lots of other things such as I picked up cube scripting with in few days and now getting better at it. So I am happy to be become an dev, only if i am accepted :)
Thanks given by: BluffCreek , vector
What needs to be done in order to create one master ladder? Is there any way I could help?

Always thought it would be nice to have 10ish servers (not sure on how many is appropriate), that reports directly to one ladder rather than 3-4 servers and 4 ladders. Could we even link it here on the official AC website and also link the forums when a new game starts. Possible a way to get more people involved and playing regularly.

Idk I'm just spitballing.
Thanks given by: vector
Perhaps your right that one ladder should be enough. I also feel that the game play atmosphere is up there with the best, ok in the sense of graphics one could ask for more.
But what bothers me most is the way clans are disappearing or migrating into other games. WHY?
I have witnessed the great clan Aox disappear and a few others too.
In those clans were talented people who have submitted time and effort into the AC community. I am not just talking about For3v3r, though we all know he done vast amounts for everyone and helped a few smaller clans improve their websites, forums etc. Besides this, some of those members were constantly adding maps and skins etc.
If I be honest here it is time, perhaps for a lessening of the amount of servers, atleast have some control over them. Also for myself I think some of the maps are now outdated. I play in iguanna's server more often than not because of the custom maps. It can be quite busy in there on times. Proving there is a place for a dedicated custom map server.
I also would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a merry xmas. Hopeful to see you all sometime in AC.
Thanks given by:
AC can't die ahahahaha
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 15, 04:47AM)Timber Wrote: i don't know you

you never bought me coffee

ahh at the end of the day ..........AC survives and for us who play every day for 2 hours its a great place to be to play with the people you know.....

This is fanastic game...... and a great fraternity of learned people..........
but my fav atm is
haha ss hitler

but you should know if people like this did not populate ac the game would be ...............DEAD

psst down below this thread in todays columns is the dreaded.............. Blacklist ewwww has it ever achieved anything idk. Has it ever created any dynamics in the game idk.

keeps people busy i guess and also clan forums xd

(04 Dec 15, 04:47AM)Timber Wrote: i don't know you

why the thanks dd...am lost on that ...........

apart from shine what do you do now for ac? Shad does better maps these days xd
Thanks given by: