07-F
https://youtu.be/quyXS4a0JGQ
Thanks given by: Undead
What is this???
I don't understand what the guy i doing in the video....
Thanks given by:
They are demonstrating a GUI tool for doing some hacky stuff to AC servers on the fly.

Which seems kind of great... Except he wrote in a way to modify player's health too.
Seems like interesting work, but the health thing is really messed up.

My guess is the upcoming features provide a way to give other cheats to players, too.
E for effort, but it gets a failing grade for building in admin enforced server-side cheats, imo.

Neat tool, but it hardly seems like it is with noble intent.
Thanks given by:
It is just hacking process of his server. Don't be afraid about your server. In CS this trolling is pretty common. The problem is client side implementations for his friends, for example streaming private discussions from server to their clients, etc. ;)
Thanks given by:
brilliant piece of art lucas
Thanks given by:
This requires the terminal (or whatever they call it in Windows. Sorry, used to Linux, honestly.) to make it work, so I feel like using this is only going to give me bad results. I'm sorry, but Windows has a tendency of doing something unexpected when something doesn't go it's way. (Or at least that happens with me.)

Useful for moderating your servers, but who wants to pay for hosting a server? Just use this to moderate your friend's servers if he/she really needs the extra help.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 15, 09:44AM)BluffCreek Wrote: who wants to pay for hosting a server?

Pretty much everyone who hosts the servers that you see in the server browser. They do it for the community. Maybe you don't understand the idea of paying for something such as this, not for financial gain, but for the convenience and pleasure of other people.
Thanks given by:
But if I do something for people, I should get payed to do it. I don't want my money to be drained to oblivion. Money keeps your life running. How do you pay for food? How do you pay for parking? How do you pay for everything else that requires money?
Thanks given by:
By working...
But some people work only to help others...
They are called volunteers...
Some people do it to feed the needy...
Some of us do it to feed the cube...
Thanks given by: Padfoot
tools apparently lost interest in this thread, since he crippled the title and replaced the content of his thread-starting post with a link to some shitty video - after others had already responded to his post.

Don't ever do that!

Closed.
Thanks given by: