My face when Kitchenz and SWAT_silent_day_2.4 are low quality maps
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I hear you are also removing the option to have multiple pick ups on the same spot.

Good job, you know what is best for this game, fo sho.
Thanks given by: 1Cap
(26 Oct 15, 12:37PM)RaverZ Wrote: I hear you are also removing the option to have multiple pick ups on the same spot.

Great idea, thx.
Thanks given by:
they are shitmaps though

especially that fugly swat silent day remake

can we make ac_oldevillage compatible for 1.2 though pls? pls? pls? stef pls
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF
(26 Oct 15, 02:06PM)stef Wrote:
(26 Oct 15, 12:37PM)RaverZ Wrote: I hear you are also removing the option to have multiple pick ups on the same spot.

Great idea, thx.

[Image: AbgRxVr.gif]
Thanks given by: Graziano , Undead
Let them work man.
Im sure that in the future all the CS go and TF players are gonna switch to AC.
But first they gotta remove the servers with "shit" maps and add more map restrictions. My idea: Remove all kickback?! This is key!
I got plenty of ideas for putting that final nail in the coffin. Hit me up.
Thanks given by: Nemo , Undead , D3M0NW0LF
Actually, having maps with multiple pickups on one spot was never supposed to happen. It's because mappers keep breaking the rules that map restrictions have to be so tight. Mas could be more open and free if shit like that wasn't a constant thing. It's your own fault, now you suffer @raverz.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 15, 04:10PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Actually, having maps with multiple pickups on one spot was never supposed to happen. It's because mappers keep breaking the rules that map restrictions have to be so tight. Mas could be more open and free if shit like that wasn't a constant thing. It's your own fault, now you suffer @raverz.

The added game play mechanic that multiple pick-ups offer is so rich that it has kept players coming back to the game, its refreshing, it adds to the game play and players love it, specially when you realize its full potential. It is also very helpful on certain gema maps where nade jumps are implemented, cause that way you don´t have to wait 30 secs for armour to spawn to try the jump. You, of all people, who have a zombie server should know the fun it is to try to kill "buffed up targets", etc...

On the other hand, I'm really tired of shine, des3, sunset, power maprots, those are the ones that should be BANNED on sight, and yet we keep nitpicking on "unintended features" as if those are responsible for the decline on the playerbase.

Servers like mpx, 5finger, q-be, mathias's, iggy's are marginally played, and those feature other modes and plenty of variation...

Plenty of ideas come to mind as to increase involvement of the community with the forum and ACs webpage, but I'm tired of trying to figure out what is going on on "elite forum" and devs heads that always seem so out of touch with the game.

Instead of shaming users of headshotcity, camper, gema and swat maps, get them to speak out and have a meaningful impact on this game, for its better good.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 15, 05:21PM)RaverZ Wrote: TL;DR

Or you could just simply help mouse out via making another master server. Then you won't have to bitch as much.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 15, 05:59PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Or you could just simply help mouse out via making another master server. Then you won't have to bitch as much.

I'm not trying to replace XRD's masterserver. I was kind of interested in doing some integration testing.
Thanks given by:
people like me and you are the reason humanity stagnates and will never amount to anything
Thanks given by:
I think it would fix a huge part of this issue(?) if there were some kind of map whitelist where we put original versions of the maps that were very popular or just overplayed in the past and that need special modifications to be played today. After all, these maps are just a huge part of ac history (culture?), so let's try to ban them lel. These maps will be played, restrictions or not, the only factor restrictions are influencing is how much more shitty the map is. Let's speak about facts, the original version of SWAT_silent_day_2.4 is better, looks nicer and does not lag as much as the version we can see today. It also doesn't have the massive amount of stacked pickups, invisible walls and secret paths.

It's all reptilians fault.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 15, 05:21PM)RaverZ Wrote: The added game play mechanic that multiple pick-ups offer is so rich that it has kept players coming back to the game, its refreshing, it adds to the game play and players love it, specially when you realize its full potential. It is also very helpful on certain gema maps where nade jumps are implemented, cause that way you don´t have to wait 30 secs for armour to spawn to try the jump. You, of all people, who have a zombie server should know the fun it is to try to kill "buffed up targets", etc...

In regards to my server, I use a modded protocol. Although the server is technically seen by the master server, you cannot connect to it through the ms list. This is how all [modded] servers were supposed to be, at least with the way our current ms works.

I liked 1104 and map restrictions did get rather tight for 1202 but they were not so great even for 1104. Gema was never supposed to be and not having multiple pickups on one spot creates tactic.

I don't mind big maps; I honestly wish there were more. If headshot city actually had real creativity in it, then it might not have been such an issue.

I have bad ideas coming for me, I'm off to try and break some stuff.

Side note, is gema a thing in cube 2 sauer?
Thanks given by:
There's racing servers in sauer which are basically gemas
Thanks given by: