|KH|unitz. - Album Drop :)
Hey all! |KH|unitz. here!

Not sure if alot of people other than some members of |KH| know this, but aside from Assault Cube and gaming, I'm actually also an Independent Artist/Rapper based in Melbourne, Australia, My real name is Matthew and my stage name is "Mattah"

So happens that I just released my first self-produced album and thought it would be a good idea to share it with my fellow fraggers! For those wondering, the Genre is basically Alternative Hip-Hop/Rap

PS- You can download it for FREE, just click the "Buy" button and type in "0" when it ask you for a payment, that being said, all donations would be appreciated and would go to a great cause... My overdue phone bill haha

Link-https://mattah-music.bandcamp.com/album/sleep-deprived

(Also all and any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated)

I'll see you guys in-game and enjoy your day! :)
Thanks given by: Graziano , RKTnoob , +f0r3v3r+ , Alien , Chill , starix/A/
Awesome!
Thanks given by: unitz.
The music isn't really my cup of tea, but I do wish you the best, I'm sure people who enjoy that genre will like it.
I move your message to the MUSIC subforum.
(16 Sep 15, 11:30AM)RaverZ Wrote: I move your message to the MUSIC subforum.

Gl doing that without mod power

OT: imma give this a good ol' listen! Maybe you can do a proper ac collab with undead or jason, they be spittin bars too.

Edit: listened to first two songs, sounds pretty gud :)
If you're sharing it around, I'd recommend seeing how it's received on /r/AussieHipHop.

Seems well produced overall, doesn't seem as clean as it could be but overall, incredible for an indie (I haven't dug as deeply as I could have into production so I can't give you any tips or anything lol). Your style can take a little while to get used to but that's fine. Lyrics are overall solid, there's a lot of indie rappers where you can just guess what they're going to use next because they're so generic, and while I get those vibes here from time to time ('time' and 'rhymed', oh god), it didn't pop up too often. And you don't really use some form of 'motherfucking' to fill in gaps in your flow, thank fuck. I don't think I'd bump the shit out of this, but I can see myself listening to it every now and then in the future. Nicely done.

(I've listened to a bit more now, and some feedback I can give is that you can be a bit hard to understand when you're singing, not sure if that was your singing or if it was a production thing. Also, as for lyrics, an imperfect rhyme every now and then is fine, but in some of these tracks you pile on a few of them consecutively and it can be a bit jarring. Just some feedback for the future. c: )
ok, i've listened through a bit.

your productions are really, really good. but (i could be wrong, i'm listening through my headset), it sounds like the mixing/mastering is lacking and as a result the sound gets distorted and doesn't sound as good as it could. most of the tracks sound really similar for some reason, can't pinpoint the reason for that (other than maybe using the same instruments, but i doubt that is the only reason), and don't really sound that original. nobody is really going to pay attention if you just sound like something that someone has been done.

i can't really comment on your rapping ability because i hate australian rappers with american accents. but people like it so hey idk lol.

(17 Sep 15, 03:58PM)Orynge Wrote: And you don't really use some form of 'motherfucking' to fill in gaps in your flow

whats wrong with doing that?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the replies guys, really means alot to me! I understand my Genre may differ from what you guys might listen to, but it's always good to have opinions and feedback from people whose interest vary in different musical stylistic preference, especially to you Orynge, I've noted all your comments and advice and I will definitely be looking back on them during future music production work and I can definitely agree on all points you've made, thanks again everyone!!

P.S - MASSIVE shout out To Boomhauer for donating, can't explain how much that made my day and means to me :D!!
Thanks given by: