Idea For a tournament !
Hey guy's ! I would like to create a new tournament for assault cube so I'm gonna explain everything here ! 

First , I don't think everybody know me ! I'm Duff , Trial member of rC clan . I played AC since a few years and I think this game need some motivate people to be what it was ! 
I would like to find back the community of old version ! 
So I had the idea of this tournament ! 
I'm sure that a lot of players still love AC but they don't play because they think the community is dead ! So this tournament could be a good opportunity to come back :p
I think it can be a monthly one if the first goes well ! 

Rules : 
3v3 team
Regular map . Every team pick a map - Tie breaker if needed . 
During all the match , the 3 players of a team must use both a different weapon . 
U can't play with 3 smg , or 2 AR for exemple . 
I think these rules can make the match fun ! 

I hope some guy's who are actually inactive will come back to play it ! It can be a good event if everybody is here !

That's just a first idea , just to know how many of you could be interested to play it . 
If a good number of people are , I'll start to create it ! So reply to this post and tell me If you'll would like to play it or no ! 

Thanks given by: Federico. , starix/A/ , Undead , Robaum , Padfoot , Robtics , Teapot
clans only or mixed teams allowed?

either way, i'll be up for it to try this out
Thanks given by:
I think it will be mix team atm cuz there is not a lot of active clan ^^
Thanks given by:
Maybe u can try allow both kind of teams.
I think it's a great idea and it will be really funny, nice job Duff
Thanks given by:
Great idea Duff, I think the limitations of weapons is really a good idea for this game, since what bores me the most about it is every time I play an inter I get yelled at for not using SMG. And everyone using SMG all the time is just not fun xD
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , CharlyMurphie
When is it? I've internet next monday
Thanks given by:
I like the weapon idea...
I'm up for it (probably). I've got exams and shit like that though, so it might be problematic there.
Thanks given by:
First I have to wait to see how many people are interested to play it and then I'll create a new post for inscription of all the teams !
Thanks given by:
So each player in the team has to pick a different weapon ?
Sounds like an interesting idea, i will play if the timing and date work for me
Thanks given by:
Im also interested;)
Thanks given by:
im in!
Thanks given by: Federico.
Getting my internet fixed in few days. If it does, Ill surely play. Missed lot of good tournaments lately.
Thanks given by:
Sounds fun! I'm in!
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
I am interested, I liked the idea!
Thanks given by: starix/A/
My schedule is hectic, but I love the idea. Great thoughts Duff :)
Thanks given by: starix/A/
yes do it
Thanks given by:
Im in!
Thanks given by:
Hi Assault Cubers Community!

I am new to Assault Cube. I am very impressed with the competitive community and the game itself. I recently created a new league, which currently supports Combat Arms and Crossfire. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT. I do this for non profit reasons in hope that I can help the competitive esports community. With talks of a tournament, I would love to host it and I would make it as professional as possible. I could allow Duff to become league admin and run the show. Also, I will look for an Anti Cheat and prizes will be handed out to winners. Additionally, I will make every effort to cast the games on Twitch and make it as perfect as possible. Let me know if I am breaking any rules with this reply; I am new to Assault Cube.

Thanks again Cubers!

fast679
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , +f0r3v3r+ , Z3R0
hey man find me on : ts-rc.tk
Teamspeak server to talk more about it , and we'll see what we can do :)
Thanks given by:
Nice idea but the "real" p!ayers won't be there. Look ... what happend to the summer cup? Indeed, 4 teams ..

I would really like to see this happen but I don't think it's gonna work out. Anyway GL!
Thanks given by:
I'm in great idea
Thanks given by:
Fuck it im up for it, also ignore subby hes a hard cunt, always so negative :P
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 15, 11:28PM)BaDMonkey Wrote: Fuck it im up for it, also ignore subby hes a hard cunt, always so negative :P
Not negative <3 but realistic!
Thanks given by:
rC is there so all real players are there m8
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 15, 04:58PM)Marti Wrote: rC is there so all real players are there m8

*some real players
rC isn't the only team with good players fyi
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 15, 05:09PM)champo Wrote:
(27 Sep 15, 04:58PM)Marti Wrote: rC is there so all real players are there m8

*some real players
rC isn't the only team with good players fyi

proove it :)
Thanks given by:
I didn't even know rC had good players
Thanks given by: champo , Undead
rC has 1 good player
Thanks given by: Million , starix/A/ , Undead
When does it start ?
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 15, 05:33PM)Hosta Wrote: proove it :)

I just believe there are many great players who aren't rC.
Maybe you guys should prove what makes you so special and the only team with good players :)
Thanks given by: Undead