Is there some code documentation available?
Hi. 

I am working on a personal project and I am using AssaultCube as my base. The biggest problem I have encountered up to now is that I am having a hard time finding what I want to find in the code. This is my first project using a substantial amount of code that I didn't write myself so I am quite new in that aspect. I do have a good knowledge in C and C++ so understanding the actual code shouldn't be too much of a difficult task but I waste a bunch of time trying to find what I want.

Is there some sort of documentation (comment like bullet points maybe) about what each file contains in general (ex. this file contains the basic movement methods of the character and basic actions ex. fire, loss of health, respawn etc.)

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Just read the header files.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 15, 04:12PM)Mousikos Wrote: Just read the header files.

I opened the codeblocks package. Looks like only cube.h is used, rest are greyed out. Not sure if I'm being thick or now.
Thanks given by:
Never used codeblocks.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 15, 04:11AM)Mousikos Wrote: Never used codeblocks.
thanks for sharing
Thanks given by: Cemer , #M|A#Wolf
(04 Aug 15, 04:11AM)Mousikos Wrote: Never used codeblocks.

Well, it is an IDE.

When downloading the GitHub repo you get a pre-set code blocks project to open up in the source folder. I believe you also get some other projects for other IDEs like XCode. Now if you looked at the code, you would see that only 2 header files are used, cube.h and one from the bot folder (you don't need CodeBlocks to check which header files are used tbh) . I would love to know if I'm looking at the right things, that is all. It would simplify my work.

I found nothing in the documentation section of the website.
Thanks given by:
I use netbeans. If you're trying to refactor, you'll find that most files include cube.h but there is stuff in other header files. What are you trying to do?
Thanks given by: