Poll: Should be possible cheats in AssaultCube or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yess
40.00%
8 40.00%
No
60.00%
12 60.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cheat ...
http://imgur.com/a/IXyl5

Having a good score doesn't mean you're a hacker. Hell, I'd say my scores are /pitiful/ in pubs right now. In my {BoB} days, I used to be able to get 8.0 ratios on pubs on a normal day, and 4.0 ratios on a bad day. And as anyone will tell you, I wasn't very good back then either. Hell, I have a screenshot of me playing camper-minecraft-edition with a 73 ratio (forgot to upload to album). If you throw some of the higher ratio/points players into one server, it would be more even...
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 15, 06:45PM)Waffles Wrote: I would not want police breaking down my door because someone had a hunch that i sold meth

Do you though? I could use some.
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 15, 12:41AM)Marti Wrote:
(05 Dec 15, 06:45PM)Waffles Wrote: I would not want police breaking down my door because someone had a hunch that i sold meth

Do you though? I could use some.

Mate, shipping to europe is expensive. Even if he was, you paying shipping?
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 15, 01:08AM)Mousikos Wrote: Mate, shipping to europe is expensive. Even if he was, you paying shipping?

Ofc I know he got dat quality stuff
Thanks given by:
you europeans couldnt handle the back woods shit im onto.
Thanks given by: Marti , Flint , +f0r3v3r+
(06 Dec 15, 02:01AM)Waffles Wrote: you europeans couldnt handle the back woods shit im onto.
Ahem.
Thanks given by:
I'm just here to say that I'm conflicted over who to fanboy more, Sanzo or Waffles and that this was actually a constructive thread for once. We've got translators, people actually offering helpful advice and personal anecdotes and some continental drug dealing. I'm proud of you guys.
Thanks given by: Million , +f0r3v3r+
I think I get the gist of what Robtics was saying. If you think someone is cheating, download the demo and post it on the forum. Do this until you've played for a few years and then look back and laugh at yourself for how noob you were to think everyone that's better than you just HAS to hack.

Ok, that was loosely translated. But yeah.

I hate Sanzo, Waffles, Mousikos, and Robtics. They are better than me, and I hate them. This makes them hackers.

Should hackers allow AC in? Poll to voting in for me telling how who feel about what is:
Yes*
No*
I'm just Noob* <--- F1

(Just kidding, I don't hate you fuckers :-D)
Thanks given by: