Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Match Report] UK vs FRA A
Global Score: 16-2 UK vs usa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK: vanquish, Mise, Shield and Z3R0

Fra A: Edward, Million and s4m

REF: quico

Caster: DamDam and Harrek
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK voted 1st: ac_sunset in CLA: 7-0
Screenshot:
[Image: 2Ma5wmg.jpg]

Demo: Click here

Fra A voted 2nd: ac_sunset in CLA 2-9
Screenshot:
[Image: 7y52QIl.jpg]

Demo: Click here

GG's UK, congrats and bad played Fra A you had a childish attitude, I would like that Hoe, Mousikos or someone check the demo for watch their attitude.

UK pass to the next round.
Thanks given by:
ggs, gl against NL for 3rd place :)

dem 15 fps on sunset quico ._.
Thanks given by:
I would like you to ref and check if everyone is playign the same game. obviously not.

how were you usefull as a ref? Yeah right you allowed UK to play on a UK server and .... that's all. you are kinda new to competitive so its ok but thats a problem when it comes to check some important informations you are unaware about.

I have no problem being weaker than vanquish. I have a problem with vanquish winning in 3v1 because his mates were trash and he still manage to get 71 and 75 kills. I want client logs and. but anyway i see some heavy game changes.
Thanks given by:
Sure, something more? Im waiting proofs etc. Btw your ping doesn't change in the server where you wanted to play. And you just want to cry, so stop :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 15, 03:09PM)quico Wrote: GG's UK, congrats and bad played Fra A you had a childish attitude, I would like that Hoe, Mousikos or someone check the demo for watch their attitude.
You shouldn't be reprimanding teams in the match report thread. If you saw a problem during the match that you would like to be addressed please talk to either myself or Mousikos privately.

Ok. After watching demos and reading server logs I would like to announce a few cards that will be given out.

Million: for disobeying/disrespecting a referee you are given a yellow card.

Sam: for disobeying a referee multiple times I am debating on whether or not to give you a yellow or red card, but for now it is just yellow.

Evidence:
http://pastebin.com/B2TeRmdc
Thanks given by: DogDancing