Cannot setup my server~
Sup guys~

I followed the steps of that 'how to setup server' sticky but either it is out of date (thread is 5 y/o) and things have changed or it was me who did something wrong.

2 years ago or so I managed to setup server but the only thing that was changed at my pc during these years until now is my ISP change. Although I made all the same settings on my router like before.

forwarded ports/checked firewall/antivirus etc...

console output:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2pqjos3.jpg

ports forwarded external and internal: 28763/4, protocol UDP

Win7/64

It says it could not read config file but I reinstalled and samething happens.
Thanks in advance for help~
Thanks given by:
If you have forwarded ports 28763 and 28764 to your Lan ip address in your router's configuration, then it should work just fine.
However, I am curious because it seems like your configuration is looking for a config file that has no name - hence those config file errors you are seeing.
(I am guessing there is an option in servercommandline.txt that you uncommented and left empty maybe?)

I would double-check your forwarding is accurate for your LAN address.
If so - you might see if there is also a port triggering option in your router and set that to the relevant ports.
Thanks given by:
There should be a .bat script that you're supposed to run instead; I think it makes the difference here.
Thanks given by:
Well I am still trying to figure it out but so far no idea. I also opened these files always with administrator rights on win 7 - no difference. I also changed the owner rights under security tab, nothing.

Could it be possible that my new IP cannot get recognized on the masterserver? Is there a blacklisted IP-range for clients/servers or somethign ?
Thanks given by:
Did you try to start it with the server.bat file as vonunov suggested?

Also, did you check your router's configuration for port forwarding?
Thanks given by: