Abuse
Possibly a duplicate thread by a mile.
I have screenshots and FRAPS recordings of a single person following me from server to server PMing me insults and then making up things to try and get me banned. I have the /whois thing and a few screenshots of conversation snippets.
Thanks given by:
Please post the evidence.
Thanks given by:
Alright, I had to screenshot off of WMP cause the screens off of the AC client were no good.
The first one has the /whois. Multiple servers.
[Image: 9l7wWAj.jpg]
[Image: 9mhz9jg.jpg]
[Image: oAqdh7u.jpg]
[Image: 0H1S7wZ.jpg]
[Image: 71uNNkB.jpg]
[Image: C3MnQ3r.jpg]
[Image: G23rQ8t.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi just a helpful piece of advice the best thing to do to people like that is to ignore them.

Just change to another server and don't even bother replying to their rude comments because that's what they want, they want to see the insults affect and hurt you and if you give a response back then they will feel proud of themselves and only continue to insult you.

In your case he was following you from sever to server so the best thing to do was either change your name or just not play assaultcube at that time.
Thanks given by:
Champo, I notice someone named champo following me all the time. I'm not saying you're related.
Thanks given by:
Lol what?

i dont even play ac that much anymore, also if you noticed someone called champo who was following you, you shouldve took the ip or something because many people impersonate my name also i dont use "champo" in pubs..so please next time come with some legit proof before you start accusing :)

Also i never seen your name in ac or heard of you so i surely wouldn't "follow" you.

I have better things to do than follow people random people in ac lmao.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 15, 04:55AM)ZS/Horse Wrote: Champo, I notice someone named champo following me all the time. I'm not saying you're related.

That is not champo's ip. She is in no way whatsoever related to this. Unless you have evidence don't go mentioning names  like that on a blacklist thread.
Thanks given by: champo
(11 Jul 15, 04:44AM)champo Wrote:  if you give a response back then they will feel proud of themselves and only continue to insult you.

some people are really proud of that ? k
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 15, 09:19AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(11 Jul 15, 04:44AM)champo Wrote:  if you give a response back then they will feel proud of themselves and only continue to insult you.

some people are really proud of that ? k

loving this sarcasm
Thanks given by:
I dont know where you see sarcasm. I just don't get what kind of satisfaction you can get from insulting people and getting a reaction. Looks like some people have really nothing better to do.
Thanks given by:
Alright sorry i understand what you were trying to say now.
Thought you were being sarcastic since most people on the forums are.
But i agree 100% with what you said.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 15, 07:29PM)Luc@s Wrote: I dont know where you see sarcasm. I just don't get what kind of satisfaction you can get from insulting people and getting a reaction. Looks like some people have really nothing better to do.

You must not know undead very well then
Thanks given by:
I wasn't speaking to champo in this specific instance, just general gameplay, someone with the name "champo" follows me around and just sits in the spectator section. No matter where I go. Now, before this turns into a firefight.

Yes, some people like to insult others and feel all happy inside when they get a reaction. It's called a 'bully'.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 15, 10:14PM)ZS/Horse Wrote: I wasn't speaking to champo in this specific instance, just general gameplay, someone with the name "champo" follows me around and just sits in the spectator section. No matter where I go. Now, before this turns into a firefight.

Yes, some people like to insult others and feel all happy inside when they get a reaction. It's called a 'bully'.

Haahahahah you know i think maybe youre the one trolling here. i know alot of people in ac and im pretty sure they would let me know if someone was using my name. Also if someone does "bully" you, its best if you don't reply because obviously in those screenshots you replied and it didnt exactly turn out to be good.

Next time you see someone with my name following you please take a screenshot or note the IP address, would be really helpful :)

Also this doesn't need to turn into a firefight, best thing to do is ignore lol
Thanks given by:
champo you been acting like a prick in pubs again? shame on youuuu

ZS/Horse you know you can /ignore cn right?
Thanks given by:
What can i say, once a prick always a prick :D
Thanks given by:
@champo will do.I'm not trolling, the only place I troll is YouTube.
Thanks given by: