[split] arisu chan
(16 Jun 15, 12:01PM)Federico. Wrote:
//Name: Arisu-chan (the real one)
//Date: 16.06.2105
//Reason: Hitbox switch, aimbot
//Server: Weed Lounge #1-US @ ac-fraglog
//Proof: http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g9378c4f7dc21edf49996789206c3811d20315ee03
Demo

I know this seems a bit late but conversation has come up again but can anyone prove this is legit? I'm struggling to see an obvious cheat.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
Seems pretty obvious for me, otherwise I would not have reported. It would be enough to wonder why every time that he spawn, he shoot 1-2 bullets with the pistol (I really dont understand the sense). Guess what, Feeh was doing exactly the same thing in some demos I have, and he's blacklisted for the same cheats. I cant be sure of this, since I have never tried cheating, but I came to the conclusion that it's probably a way to activate certain programs. Apart from that, seems really impossible for me to dont see the cheats, in fact I was quite amazed at the sight of this thread. I know that the vision of the demo dont shows 100% perfectly the aim, but here seems just too obvious for me. The first headshot its obvious for example. But there are a lot more. I will summon Jamz
Thanks given by:
Not directly related to arisu-chan, but you can definitely turn hacks on and off. I was on a server once where the guy tried to fly and failed, and then succeeded. It looked like he was double tapping space to activate it or something because that's what he did when he failed. I've also seen a guy, the only person I've ever legitly accused of aimbotting who aimbotted for maybe a minute or two and after I kept calling people in to for a second opinion stopped.

But this is why we need jamz back. I'll take a look at the demo too, but I'm not good at this kind of stuff.
Thanks given by:
Watched the demo as well, some shots are really not close to the head which do turn out in a headshot.
What more susicious is, is the bullet he shoots with his pistol at his spawn.
-No awarness
-No reflex
-Shoot with pistol really really slowly
-Weirds camera movements

And even with these he hits a lot of headshots, I'd go for a triggerbot only.

If you had only one moment to watch : 10:05mr
Thanks given by:
pistol at spawn could be bad pistol switch script or something?
With 280 ping already only on his side I would not want to judge shots that seem a little off or where the enemy seems to be invisible again.
(09 Jul 15, 07:50PM)Mash Wrote: pistol at spawn could be bad pistol switch script or something?
With 280 ping already only on his side I would not want to judge shots that seem a little off or where the enemy seems to be invisible again.

This is kind of what I was thinking. At one point he ran out with pistol and in less than like .1 seconds he switches to sniper and gets a shot off. I can switch fast myself but that could be explained by lag. Same with the shots not aligning correctly but it seems his aim is always in the correct area if you ask me.

But alas, why I opened it to discussion because some of it does seem abnormal.
Nothing new here.
What is the reason? I mean that some players (ever the same ones) come here in this forum and agree that he is a cheater then you will ban Arisu-chan from MasterServer?

I believe that the game no need anyone in place of Jamz. He should never have been appointed as the master of truth. Because its not necessary and its very dangerous for game.
Plus:
The community creates scripts and now wants to punish those who use it?
If you are not 100% convinced, just not ban the player.
Thanks given by: Halte
(09 Jul 15, 09:38PM)1Cap Wrote: I believe that the game doesnt need anyone in Jamz's place. He should never have been appointed as the master of truth. Because its not necessary and its very dangerous for game.

make sense. very true
Thanks given by:
For jamz sake, a man needs to be able to have his time.

It is not beyond reason to propose that more eyes take a look at a situation, and in fact that is the purpose of this discussion.

There is no need for discussing what someone else in the community did or didn't do here, take that to another thread... Preferably another forum...

This is the case of Arisu-chan...

And in lieu of the fact that we are missing an expert from the team, it should not be so complicated to gather our collective perspectives and experiences to solve the case.

I did indeed find many suspect moments where I questioned the player's ability to make the shot as I watched the demo.

Looking at even that first headshot - he is aimed at the top of the head and the hit registers after the player is already jumped out of line of sight. - But if you do the lag calculations then you see that most of the suspect moments can be explained through demo lag.

Alternately, if there is a hitbox hack in-place it would not be easy to tell given the latency occurring in the server register.

I will grant Million that that was one damn lucky headshot, and the logic seemed out of order.
However, I would disagree when you say he has no awareness.
And I would also explain some of his positioning as simple memorization of pub experience. He clearly knows several obvious hard-scope positions on the map.

For me, I feel I can explain nearly everything occurring, and while some things do seem really skill, it is not obvious cheating to me as it is called, and so I hoped for an objective review from the community regarding this instance.

But in all of this, I am not the only one looking at this demo, and neither is Federico or XRD.
This is healthy for the sake of integrity as stewards of the game to have such a discussion.

So thank you to all who take the time out of their day to review these issues earnestly and objectively.
Thanks given by: X-Ray_Dog This user is a dev/forum admin , PhaNtom , madcatz
i feel like the pistol thing indicates a cheat, it just doesn't seem like his gameplay is indicating any kind of cheating behaviour (besides possibly a wallhack, but i can't see much hard evidence of that).

also (this was deleted), you should bl him anyway for using the hax jump script
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , PhaNtom
Hello, kudos to forever and the like for an informed discussion.

I'd like to weigh in with my two cents.

On multiple occasions arisu hits players whilst aiming seemingly as if "just looking around." Multiple times throughout the game he has no knowledge of where the enemy is coming from and happens to pass his crosshair over and fire "instantaneously" (gotta account for lag). If this is a cheat, it is a triggerbot. I am personally on the fence mainly because it's so hard for people to believe. However, if someone more technically savvy than myself (looking at you forever) could pull accuracy data from the demo/logs i'd think itd show accuracy rivaling that of a top sniper player.