[split] discussion about bad forum moderation
[Image: fJjBrHP.png]

vanquish complaining about people who use their mod rights to post in a locked thread about him possibily cheating by using his mod rights to post in this same locked thread that speaks about him
the irony

sorry fir that long sentence
Thanks given by:
Lucas is a dev. He is many bad things but he is not stupid. He knows for sure that a "script" isn't at all related to the allegations that I'm cheating. And If I had compiled a client with an aimbot, that's unrelated to the allegation of me using a wallhack. And I certainly wouldn't make it so obvious as to put "Aimbot deactivated" in the console, lol.

Lucas wasn't abusing his mod power to make a legitimate accusation, he was abusing his mod power to make a personal attack. I abused my mod power to defend myself.

/thread
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 06:01PM)Vanquish Wrote: Lucas is a dev. He is many bad things but he is not stupid. He knows for sure that a "script" isn't at all related to the allegations that I'm cheating. And If I had compiled a client with an aimbot, that's unrelated to the allegation of me using a wallhack. And I certainly wouldn't make it so obvious as to put "Aimbot deactivated" in the console, lol.

Lucas wasn't abusing his mod power to make a legitimate accusation, he was abusing his mod power to make a personal attack. I abused my mod power to defend myself.

/thread

so you're using this script as well ? i only saw al3rt and yopa using it. btw i'm not "many bad things" just because i'm not part of your circle jerk.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 06:14PM)Luc@s Wrote: so you're using this script as well ? i only saw al3rt and yopa using it.

Firstly: thanks for a civilised response.
EDIT: haha nice edit

I use the script, of course. If al3rt is using it, it's because I sent my entire autoexec to him, although to be honest you may simply have seen screenshots of me using it and not known, because we've been playing with each other's names for a few weeks now (al3rt is in 3i btw).

I'd disable it right now if it would make anyone any less suspicious I'm cheating, but anybody who knows what the hudecho function does (and also that an aimbot is much more obvious and easy to prove) would never have thought of it as anything more than a stupid "script" (if you even want to call it that) anyway.
Thanks given by: