Whatever happened to Money$hot? lol
I'd see him in-game and he would teabag anybody he killed. He even made rules to teabagging. If I remember correctly, this guy even made a thread where he had a military-based boot camp where he trained other players how to become teabag warriors. Funniest assaultcube player I remember.
Thanks given by: yopa , Hellspell
what
Thanks given by:
what
Thanks given by: PhaNtom
who
Thanks given by:
Where?
Thanks given by:
why
Thanks given by:
when
Thanks given by:
how
Thanks given by:
'Funniest assaultcube player' isn't exactly a prestigious title but I'd say he deserved it. Certainly no-one can question the effort he put in to earning it. He was truly second to none in that regard.
Thanks given by:
ok
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 15, 11:55PM)Hellspell Wrote: 'Funniest assaultcube player' isn't exactly a prestigious title but I'd say he deserved it. Certainly no-one can question the effort he put in to earning it. He was truly second to none in that regard.

What about MykeGregory?
Thanks given by:
least funny player in assaultcube
Thanks given by:
Centurio was the most funny a player....
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 15, 03:17AM)Marti Wrote: Centurion was the most funny a player....

this this this this this

for anyone who doesn't know who centurio is, click me :>
Thanks given by:
I remember him. Jesus that was years ago.
Thanks given by:
I heard in certain circles that the camp Money$hot was operating was overrun by child soldiers. And all of the teabaggers that didn't escape to the further depths of the jungle are now stuck sifting sediment for hot rocks at the mercy of the child-soldiers' overlords...

:/

Also, I did finally hear back on a Freedom of Information Act request I filed at the end of 1.1.0.4 regarding The Centurion's last detail.
The report was murky, and much of it fully blacked out as classified... I could only gather he was unable to complete what would be his final mission.
ggs cubers

MIA/POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN
Thanks given by: HoeHunter , Graziano
Fuck you little prick bastards and your speculations. I have simply been very busy with work over the last few months and have not had the time to play AC nor come in here to update my teabag training camp thread (a must-read thread for ALL newcomers)

But believe me, I will get some time and come back with my fucking sack right in your faces.

M$
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , DeafieGamer
wb nutter
Thanks given by:
And for those interested in my teabag training camp, please view my exquisite thread about it here:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7854.html
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 15, 03:54PM)Kysto Wrote: I'd see him in-game and he would teabag anybody he killed. He even made rules to teabagging. If I remember correctly, this guy even made a thread where he had a military-based boot camp where he trained other players how to become teabag warriors. Funniest assaultcube player I remember.
Yes, many rules, but the Golden Rule was  my 5 dunk minimum. No jackrabbiting.  5 full, countable distinct dunks to count as a teabag.

My camp is still thriving.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 15, 01:36AM)Money$hot Wrote:
(02 Jul 15, 03:54PM)Kysto Wrote: I'd see him in-game and he would teabag anybody he killed. He even made rules to teabagging. If I remember correctly, this guy even made a thread where he had a military-based boot camp where he trained other players how to become teabag warriors. Funniest assaultcube player I remember.
Yes, many rules, but the Golden Rule was  my 5 dunk minimum. No jackrabbiting.  5 full, countable distinct dunks to count as a teabag.

My camp is still thriving.

But that avatar though......  lol
Thanks given by: