too warm
its 23 degrees right now. too warm to sleep

discuss
Thanks given by: DeafieGamer
You are really bored arent you?
Thanks given by:
HI ITS AROUND 19 DEGREES AND ITS RAINING CONSTANTLY BUT ITS SUCH LITTLE RAIN THAT ITS NOT REALLY AN ISSUE
Thanks given by: DeafieGamer , Marti
95 Fahrenheit in Florida today :(
So 35 degrees Celsius xD
Thanks given by:
Day 1, 1:55AM:

It's still 23 degrees, tomorrow temperature will peak at 35 degrees. Not sure how much longer i can survive. I need to sleep but i cant, too sweaty. Also desperately need water. I hope i will survive.

I AM SLOWLY MELTING
Thanks given by: Cemer , champo , Chill
I AM DRINKING BEER HOPING MY BRAIN WILL SLOWLY MELT AWAY TO NOTHINGNESS SO I CAN ONCE AGAIN ENTER THE CUBE OF ASSAULT AND FRAGGERRIZE ANYTHING THAT MOVES WITH A BLESSED CONCERTO OF SHOTGUN SYMPHONY.
Thanks given by: Chill , Marti
13 degrees #norwegiansummer
Thanks given by: Vanquish
Winter is Coming.
Thanks given by: Vanquish
(01 Jul 15, 02:48AM)yopa Wrote: 13 degrees #norwegiansummer

i cry

[Image: xUKviVF.png]
Thanks given by:
warm damn
Thanks given by:
You are truly noobs. Disengage yourselves at the nearest Call Center.
Thanks given by:
42º in my city, I win!
Thanks given by:
Its warm here and my dog fart often,where is your god now?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 09:33AM)quico Wrote: 42º in my city, I win!

oi, what do you do to keep cool in such dastardly temperatures?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 10:48AM)Vanquish Wrote: what do you do to keep cool in such dastardly temperatures?

He bathes in the blood of his enemies
Thanks given by:
23 degrees is hot? It's 32 here, but feels like 39. My AC does not go below 19. Most ACs are generally not to be set below 27 as a guideline. How can you not sleep at 23 degrees????!
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 11:10AM)Mousikos Wrote: How can you not sleep at 23 degrees????!

It has to do with what u're used to I guess. I am sweating when there's 13 degrees outside. And yes, my window is open
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 11:17AM)yopa Wrote:
(01 Jul 15, 11:10AM)Mousikos Wrote: How can you not sleep at 23 degrees????!

It has to do with what u're used to I guess. I am sweating when there's 13 degrees outside. And yes, my window is open

that, and also like the rest of the civilised world we're using celsius not fahrenheit :D

31 degrees here atm, already been swimming and had 2 showers and i'm currently sticking my feet in a bucket of ice cubes (srsly) in the hopes that I may finally find respite from the onslaught of heat. :<
Thanks given by:
Boy it's always at least 40 degrees here, quit complaining.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 11:36AM)Oracle Wrote: Boy it's always at least 40 degrees here, quit complaining.

Stop eating spicy curries then
Thanks given by: Nightmare , yopa , Z3R0 , Oracle
(01 Jul 15, 11:22AM)Vanquish Wrote: that, and also like the rest of the civilised world we're using celsius not fahrenheit :D

31 degrees here atm, already been swimming and had 2 showers and i'm currently sticking my feet in a bucket of ice cubes (srsly) in the hopes that I may finally find respite from the onslaught of heat. :<
I no longer understand fahrenheit. I'm that weird guy in the US that's wearing a sweatshirt/coat when it's 15 out and everyone is wearing shorts and stuff. There's a reason I'm on vacation in a tropical region. Besides, 25 degrees in the US feels a lot cooler than 25 degrees here.

The obvious way is to AC down to 25/27. Still warm? Grab a big fan. Still warm? Grab a pan, fill it with water, and stick it in the freezer. Take it out, and sit it in front of the fan. It will cool the air around the fan as it melts and the fan will blow the cooler air towards you. It also helps to drink a beer.

(01 Jul 15, 11:36AM)Oracle Wrote: Boy it's always at least 40 degrees here, quit complaining.

This is why I never want to go to Indonesia. It's like always that hot. It got to 37 last week, and I was all "fuck it's actually hot today".
Thanks given by:
[Image: f7cce94252118f12eb1d97a68893ed42ee4f5f1d.png]

>= 36 for the next 6 days... RIP
Thanks given by:
Saturday 48 degrees celsius windchill here ggwp. Rest In Sweat
Thanks given by:
12 degrees on saturday \o/
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 10:48AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(01 Jul 15, 09:33AM)quico Wrote: 42º in my city, I win!

oi, what do you do to keep cool in such dastardly temperatures?
I sleep xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD or listen to the radio, watch videos etc :X
Thanks given by:
27 degrees at night gg i cri
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 15, 11:31PM)Marti Wrote: 27 degrees at night gg i cri

ikr. im literally melting, send help
Thanks given by:
weak
Thanks given by:
It's raining here : )
Thanks given by:
man tonight was great. cool temperatures, moon out and bright, and just wildlife and stuff

wow weather is great
Thanks given by: