AC "Insta-crashes" on mac
I know there is already a thread up about this issue but I'm bumping because it is nearly a month after grenadier posted a fixed .dmg file and I still cannot open AC. I'm not sure if grenadier's fixed client worked for anyone else but it has not worked for me.

This problem has really only surfaced in the last two days. Before that, AC was working just fine. Suggestions?
Thanks given by:
Please disregard the comment above ^^^. I finally remembered that I should try deleting my saved.cfg and it worked

(30 Jun 15, 05:52AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Please disregard the comment above ^^^. I finally remembered that I should try deleting my saved.cfg and it worked

Happening again and I've run out of saved.cfg files to delete. Someone please halp. After deleting the saved.cfg file I can open the game just fine but when I try to open a custom map or adjust the gamma, I crash instantly.
Thanks given by:
bump
Thanks given by:
Have you tried this client - http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7908-post...#pid157600 ?
Thanks given by:
No difference :( Same thing happens

EDIT: Although with this one, I can at least get fullscreen

EDIT 2: Am also crashing randomly through gameplay even if I don't adjust the settings. Turn off /vsync is about the only thing I can do.
Thanks given by: