Maps
PLease, i can't use my map ac_urs in my server why? and i can't "co-op edit" (/mode1 /map xxx)??? i read all the pages Mapediting ac .... help me please!!!!

Galera não consigo usar meus mapas no meu server como faço e nem editar online se alguem puder me ajudar???

Best regards!!!

valew

[email protected]
www.grupo-v7.com/urs
Thanks given by:
1.1 or 1.04?

1.1 has new restrictions and limits on how big open areas you're allowed to have... you can't vote in a map with areas outside these limits. IDK about coop though...
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 03:58AM)JMM Wrote: 1.1 or 1.04?

1.1 has new restrictions and limits on how big open areas you're allowed to have... you can't vote in a map with areas outside these limits. IDK about coop though...

1.04!!!!!
Thanks given by:
First off, get yourself version 1.1 and secondly make yourself familiar with this and that.

Thank you.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 08:17AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: First off, get yourself version 1.1 and secondly make yourself familiar with this and that.

Thank you.

i have a maps in version 1.1 and coop edit i make, but this version i can't i ready the docs but i can't play with my maps at version 1.4 why?

thak you for help me
in my server i can't to use coop edit why?

thanks
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 05:04AM)ursopufe Wrote:
(07 Sep 10, 08:17AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: First off, get yourself version 1.1 and secondly make yourself familiar with this and that.

Thank you.

i have a maps in version 1.1 and coop edit i make, but this version i can't i ready the docs but i can't play with my maps at version 1.4 why?

thak you for help me
in my server i can't to use coop edit why?

thanks

You might need to be more specific if you've got 1.0.4.

But if you've got 1.1, then you can't vote for co-op edit without admin, and maps have restrictions also in 1.1.
Thanks given by:
Maybe tell us what error message you get, if any.
Thanks given by:
HI I USE THE VERSION 1.1.01 AND I CAN'T PLAY WITH MY MAPS "I MADE" IN MY SERVER

LOOK MY SERVER CONF.

@echo off
bin_win32\ac_server.exe -c10 -n" 2|URS|" -o" 2Bem vindo ao server 3|URS|" -xXXX %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 pause

HELP ME PLEASE I WANT PLAY WITH MY MAPS I MADE LIKE TO DOC PAGE 4

THAK YOU ALL
ERROR MSG: "COULD NOT VOTE: INVALID VOTE"

THANKS
Thanks given by:
If it's your own server, claim admin before voting.
Thanks given by:
i try but i can't msg: could not vote: invalid vote

/sendmap ac_bloodfield - msg: Rejected for the server
i stay reinstall the ac lucky to me!!!!
the version 1.0 i can edit coop edit and play with my maps but the version 1.1.0.1 i can't!!! so sad
Thanks given by:
THANKS ALL i can the play with my server with my map ty all ac_urs
Thanks given by: