Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Main Event] AUS vs NL
Hi, can someone tell us what map we are playing so we can plan this match? Both teams haven't played a game yet and we are eager to play.

AUS what would be a good date/time for you?

(i will probably arrange it with undead in ts anyway but still)

MATCH WILL HAPPEN THIS SUNDAY JULY 5 1PM GMT+2
Thanks given by:
i would like to ideally play during the day aus time
Thanks given by:
what's your timezone again?
Thanks given by:
gmt + 9:30
Thanks given by:
I'll be perfectly honest, I don't remember off the top of my head what the pool is. I'll get a copy once I get back to my laptop, but hoehunter/vanquish might have a copy.
Thanks given by:
Alright, 7,5 hours ahead iirc

I think your late afternoon/evening could work for us, depending on the date
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 15, 06:36PM)starix/A/ Wrote: best match of 1 round

it's the 2nd round ;)
Thanks given by:
Well, late night for you is midday for us. I am fine with a time around there. I am also able to play in the mornings but my mates aren't xD
Thanks given by:
Okay, so first off.... Sorry I've been away for a week with no internet. The thing is, I haven't been able to post about the map pool due to no internet. The second round is supposed to have a ACWC participant voted map gone. So I can offer you guys a round 1 map pool map if you guys are okay with it?
Thanks given by:
im good with that, what does aus want?
Thanks given by:
<10:22:31> "hello": round 1 map pool
ac_power
Thanks given by:
ffs

there are unplayed maps in round1

y u powerrrrr
Thanks given by:
WE HAVE CONFIRMED SUNDAY JULY 5TH, 1PM GMT+2, 9PM GMT+10 (in case i have the GMT shit wrong, 1pm our time)

<16:19:41> "Marti": ok
<16:19:45> "Marti": we can play at 1pm
<16:19:50> "help im being repressed": great
<16:19:53> "Marti": sunday july 5
<16:19:55> "Marti": noice
<16:20:04> "Marti": both your mates can make it?
<16:20:07> "help im being repressed": i confirm this date
<16:20:09> "help im being repressed": i have 5 other mates
<16:20:11> "Marti": sick
<16:20:13> "help im being repressed": if they dont show up
<16:20:14> "help im being repressed": we lose
<16:20:15> "help im being repressed": fuck them
Thanks given by:
help i cant post
Thanks given by:
inb4 a team in the semifinals before round 1 ends.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 15, 03:33PM)Undead Wrote: help i cant post

orly

i'll attempt to rally casters/streamers for dis
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 15, 04:34PM)Nightmare Wrote: inb4 a team in the semifinals before round 1 ends.

blame the bye's
Thanks given by:
Doesn't AUS have to play ger B first?
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 15, 05:54PM)Oracle Wrote: Doesn't AUS have to play ger B first?

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-8374.html
Thanks given by:
Ok I have your match date locked in at July 5 11:00 GMT, please be present in IRC and teamspeak 30 min prior so we can assign ref and server.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 15, 10:50PM)Marti Wrote: i'm pretty sure the server will be _____
Sure, invite people to DDoS the match. There's a reason the rules say to decide on either TS3 or IRC beforehand.
Thanks given by:
Depending on wifi I can potentially ref this, no promises tho
Thanks given by:
Lol k mousikos
Thanks given by:
I will be able to ref I think
Thanks given by:
I lied, I won't be able to ref. If someone else is available that would be great
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 05:53AM)HoeHunter Wrote: I lied, I won't be able to ref. If someone else is available that would be great

I'll be available. I can also stream it if they want, since the server they will probably be playing on doesn't have that many slots for spectators.

EDIT: Due to the OBS bug making me unable to cast on my own stream, if there's not enough space on the server to accommodate casters as well, if AUS consent I could hang around in their teamspeak and get their voicecoms if that's something people would be interested in.
Thanks given by: yopa , Hosta
http://www.twitch.tv/vanqu1sh_/

AUS vs NL starting soon
Thanks given by: Marti
Getting some really weird OBS bug causing my game to lag (first round was fine for some reason), ima use xsplit next time. sorry!

First round was fine, after the first round I got 27 error messages about GetSocketError and I ignored all of them. I shouldn't have done that I guess, but I'd never had such an error before so I didn't really know what to do anyway. Unfortunate timing and my lack of OBS experience I guess. Sorry anyway! I'll upload the second game as a VOD from demos if anyone's interested in seeing that.

I'll try and fix the OBS error, in the meantime I'll remove myself from the stream list because I don't want more errors like this to fuck up a stream when I don't even understand what's causing them.

EDIT: and ofc, wp NL!
Thanks given by:
gg's
Thanks given by:
ggs aus, intense games
Thanks given by: