Bad news.
(05 Jul 15, 06:30PM)Waffles Wrote: Apathy and solidarity are two very different things, do not get them mixed up in your mind.

and which category "#FreeUndead" belongs to ?

whats really funny is that if you don't want to get shit on your face on these forums, you'd better not contribute in anyway to this game. Its easier to earn respect by... impersonating other players in game. The right ones. So you can be part of the "circle jerk" which i was referring to in another thread.

This is not  going to change, as long as the community remains so small. (probably one of the reasons they dont' want it to grow).
Hopefully, when the authentication is done, and if we get more players, and when we don't have to browse these forums as a dev as the only place of interaction with other members of the community (which als omeans no longer need to fight nonsense and shit talking from people who just try to offend you and your work), they wouldn't have such impact anymore. Another solution, in case of statu quo, would be to get rid of the trolls, but it would require cooperation and responsibility which is not going to happen (its pretty obvious when you realize some of these people are fine with the ddos targeting this game).
Thanks given by: 1Cap , Undead
(05 Jul 15, 06:30PM)Waffles Wrote: Apathy and solidarity are two very different things, do not get them mixed up in your mind.
Hum .. Please do not stay apatitic about it.
I'll confess something ... The number "1" on my nickname was an old desire to enter in the oNe clan. True.
For a beginner player belonging to a clan like oNe clan... it was a dream!
My English was worse than it is now, and I was very noooob. So I had no chance ...
For long time i cultivated an admiration for the friendship that members of this clan possessed. But what these "friends" share now?

#feelingkindofbad
Thanks given by: Undead