Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Main Event] UK vs USA B Match Scheduling
hellooooo

I'm idling on IRC 24/7 so I get that there's a good chance we can probably solve this outside of the forum, but just in case we miss each other: do you guys have any specific dates you'd like to play given the fact that the 4th July will be unsuitable for you?

Optic is currently in Ibiza atm, Mise will be moving country tomorrow and so will be unable to play for a few days afterwards, I'm free this whole week except Friday and possibly Sunday, and I've yet to talk to Shield/zero/al3rt. 

Please let me know your thoughts, if you'd prefer to PM me or discuss on irc/ts/steam or sth that's fine too. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Due to the week notice rule, ASAP tuesday the 30th would be nice. But whatever works for you guys, our starters are on all day everyday....roughly.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 15, 03:54PM)Nightmare Wrote: Due to the week notice rule

EDIT:

found it, but I don't think it's anything to do with what you think it is.

(05 Jun 15, 08:00AM)Mousikos Wrote: The match may be held beforehand, but should not be held more than 1 week after the assigned date. Exceptions will be made at the ACWC team's discretion.

So we can play anytime from now until 11th July.
Thanks given by:
I saw this though. :(

(22 Jun 15, 12:06AM)Mousikos Wrote:
(21 Jun 15, 11:30PM)EndGame Wrote: can we play before july 04th?

Yes. Must post a thread 1 week before the intended match date.
Thanks given by:
oh, I missed that since it wasn't in the main rule post. not really sure why that's a rule or if i/we am/are just misunderstanding though :/

anyway I'll ask my teammates about availability on the 30th. I know for a fact that at least 3 of them won't be able to make it on that date.

EDIT: maybe one of the 3 is free
Thanks given by:
Update, we can play on the 30th, preferably around the evening in our time though. Myself, shield, and zero should be available. Optic will likely be unavailable, Rush cannot play, and al3rt said he'd contact me about availability but hasn't yet.

But as of now, the 30th should be okay from our side. :)
Thanks given by:
Tuesday, June 30th, 5pm(0 GMT), here's the one week in advance notification!
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 01:58AM)Nightmare Wrote: Tuesday, June 30th, 5pm(0 GMT), here's the one week in advance notification!

Ok I will change the match time on the official bracket. If the time does change again it must now be set at a later date to fulfill the 1 week requirement.
Thanks given by:
I will be there to stream but i might be like 5mins late, i try my best to be there in time

streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/martinatorAC !
Thanks given by:
so it is the 1st half ?
Thanks given by: