Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Main Event] USA v. ARG Match Date
Ok so obviously we won't be able to play on the 4th of July due to American Independence Day. Therefore we would like to reschedule the match for any time before the 4th. If Argentina could give us some availability that would be most appreciated.
Thanks given by:
I'll try to contact my mates and get you an answer, I can play at night(all days), 21:00 UTC -3.
Thanks given by:
Thanks man! Please get back to us soon, we only have 3 days to get this set up before the 4th.
Thanks given by:
Quote:You may petition for a different time, but you must petition at least one week before the desired game date. Matches may not be postponed for more than one week. If teams cannot agree on the time, the default time slots above will be used.
You can arrange for an earlier time so long as a ref can make it. But the thread just has to be started one week prior to the proposed date. You can propose a new date.
Thanks given by:
I have our match set for this Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM Local time of [Buenos Aires (Argentina)].

That's GMT (Time Zone) Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 1:00:00 AM
Thanks given by:
Date confirmed and set on the bracket. Potential refs please reply here, and vanquish will take care of streaming
Thanks given by:
WTF 5 of july at GMT 01:00 AM?
Thanks given by:
Yup. That is like late evening for all of us
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 15, 10:19PM)quico Wrote: WTF 5 of july at GMT 01:00 AM?

They arent european lol
Thanks given by:
enjoy indy day tho
Thanks given by:
Thanks bro, I will be playing with a cold beer and hotdog
Thanks given by:
well, good luck and haave fun!
Thanks given by:
If no one can ref, I could apply for ref lol
Thanks given by:
Haha I approve. ARG?
Thanks given by:
where u at arg
Thanks given by:
So our original time to play was today at 9pm GMT-4, We ended up waiting an additional hour hoping that Argentina would show up. Now that its been a hour and they still haven't showed, I think its safe to say that the game isn't going to happen.

PS : Don't signup if you can't find one hour of any day of the week to play.
Thanks given by: Nightmare , PhaNtom
(05 Jul 15, 02:31AM)Waffles Wrote: where u at arg

Celebrating Independence Day.
Thanks given by: PhaNtom
Well since that match didn't happen as scheduled, this should be a win for USA
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 04:37AM)HoeHunter Wrote: Well since that match didn't happen as scheduled, this should be a win for USA

No.
Thanks given by:
Was told to post the logs saying that we can claim the win against Argentina if they didn't show up. I'm probably not the best person to ask since I wasn't the one who organized the match but these are the logs DogDancing sent me, http://pastebin.com/RyU60RjE . I assume Argentina actually said this.
Thanks given by:
Argentina has two days to contest.
Thanks given by:
I have to work, nothing to do about it...

<20:46:01> "Dogdancing": Lean said we can just claim win if they don't show
THAT LIE.

i said that i dont mind (about it) im having perssonal problems that ill not explain here cuz well... who cares?
whatever, ask hgf.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 06:37AM)LonelySoul Wrote: whatever, ask hgf.

Can you ask hernan to come here? To put it bluntly, I never see him anymore.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Lean if I misunderstood you on teamspeak. You said "we are not talking this very serious and haven't practiced" then later you said "I have to work, nothing I can do" then "The result will be the same if we play or do not play[aka win by default]"

So yah I'm sorry you didn't say exactly what I told xemi. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 05:14AM)Mousikos Wrote: Argentina has two days to contest.

why 2 days? lol
Thanks given by:
I personally would love to play this match, however, I do not wish to waste my time waiting for a game that will not happen, especially on a holiday.

I understand there are circumstances that prevented the game from being played (life happens) but communication is key. I was on #assaultcube and rc ts for 2 and a half hours waiting for any sign of any player for any information and that never happened.

That being said, what days can we play and at what time? The onus is yours ARG if you want to make this game happen.
Thanks given by:
We arrange a date and time for the match, if we couldn't get a team for that match, then that's our fault, USA A wins, IRL shit comes first.
Anyway, sorry if you guys wasted your time, it won't happen again.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 15, 11:47AM)DogDancing Wrote: Sorry Lean if I misunderstood you on teamspeak. You said "we are not talking this very serious and haven't practiced" then later you said "I have to work, nothing I can do" then "The result will be the same if we play or do not play[aka win by default]"

I was talking about me. ty np
Thanks given by: