Server failed
i tried making my own server... and it failed, why?

Help me out please!!
Thanks given by:
You're going to need to provide more information than that.
Thanks given by:
If you don't give us more information: how did you try to do it? What error message did you get? Etc, we can't help you :x
Thanks given by:
"it" didn't fail. you failed.

seriously though, post an error message or nobody will be able to help you.
Thanks given by:
Ok. My analysis is that the server suffered from what is commonly known as an ID-10-T error. The solution is to attempt to run the server again, and post the information about the problem. If you find yourself unable to do this, give up.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 15, 06:40AM)Padfoot Wrote: Ok. My analysis is that the server suffered from what is commonly known as an ID-10-T error. The solution is to attempt to run the server again, and post the information about the problem. If you find yourself unable to do this, give up.

You don't have to be a dick about it.

@OP: Did you try reading the documentation?
Thanks given by:
ill be blunt; headshot you will run into problems later on if you keep assuming everyone can help you or accept you with what little stuff youve shown to argue your case. your eagerness is great, its just you often arent reading what people have said and are saying to you. before you post, feel obliged to read up on the subject matter, and see if you can contribute or ask the questions you need to. dont just assume we will give you everything

hf
Thanks given by: Marti
(30 Jun 15, 09:33AM)Mousikos Wrote: You don't have to be a dick about it.

@OP: Did you try reading the documentation?

If he's going to ask for help that's fine. It's not that easy to get a server running well, and I've been confused about various things (why is there an motd file and a servercmdline motd option?). However, when you ask for help and expect the community to magically see what your computer screen was like, and then ignore the 3 posts the same day from people willing to help, but asking for more information... I'm unsure of what is going on. It's been over a week since the OP posted, and as such, I would have expected either a post asking "how do I do this" or a post containing the right info. Besides, it's not the first idiotic remark this guy has made either.

In the words of Vanquish (context is Headshot saying he can fix his low upload speed)

(22 Jun 15, 09:04AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(22 Jun 15, 05:53AM)HeadSh0t~P.T.L Wrote: Just uninstall some downloads.....

Rejected. You have literally no idea what streaming is, so I can't accept you as a streamer.
Thanks given by: Luc@s