Alternative alt actions
This is a script I forgot to release to you guys a while back, primarily because of testing and the fact it's Keettu's. Basically it reforms the default alt actions (except for sniper/grenade/knife), with a zoom effect and bursts for certain weapons (useful for sniping with an AR or something). Just put the cfg in your scripts folder and you're done. If you make any changes however, you'll have to reload the script ingame via command. You might also want to tweak it to fit your own needs (Like the desired FOV, or sensetivity, or maybe you don't like bursting while zooming in, it's all up to you).

DOWNLOAD Ac-Akimbo (DOWN ATM)
DOWNLOAD Mediafire

Here's the raw code if you wish to view it.

//alternative alt action(s) script by Keettu. Currently a WIP

altaction_0 = [primary]
altaction_1 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for PISTOL
altaction_2 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for CARBINE
altaction_9 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 9 6; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 9 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for AKIMBO
altaction_3 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensetivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for SHOTGUN
altaction_4 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 4 3; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 4 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect and burst/fullauto via MOUSE2 press/release for SUBMACHINEGUN
altaction_6 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 6 3; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 6 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"] //gives togglezoom effect and burst/fullauto via MOUSE2 press/release for ASSAULTRIFLE

NOTE: If you wish to remove the command from your game, you MUST reformat the command it's self (whether you do it in the game after deleting the cfg file, or by altering the cfg file is up to you)!

altaction_X = [ ] . X being the altaction number you wish to reformat.

0 = Knife , 1 is Pistol , 2 is Carbine , 3 is Shotgun , 4 is Submachinegun , 5 is Sniper Rifle , 6 iis Assault Rifle , 7 and 8 I think are unused atm, and 9 is Akimbo
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
(08 Jun 15, 07:38PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: This is a script I forgot to release to you guys a while back, primarily because of testing and the fact it's Keettu's. 

jamz left AC, there's no need for you to continue this charade anymore :)

nice script tho btw!
Thanks given by:
Wait he left? When? O.o Anyways thank you.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 15, 07:38PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: This is a script I forgot to release to you guys a while back, primarily because of testing and the fact it's Keettu's. Basically it reforms the default alt actions (except for sniper/grenade/knife), with a zoom effect and bursts for certain weapons (useful for sniping with an AR or something). Just put the cfg in your scripts folder and you're done. If you make any changes however, you'll have to reload the script ingame via command. You might also want to tweak it to fit your own needs (Like the desired FOV, or sensetivity, or maybe you don't like bursting while zooming in, it's all up to you).

DOWNLOAD

Here's the raw code if you wish to view it.

//alternative alt action(s) script by Keettu. Currently a WIP

altaction_0 = [primary]
altaction_1 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for PISTOL
altaction_2 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for CARBINE
altaction_9 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 9 6; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 9 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for AKIMBO
altaction_3 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensetivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensetivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect for SHOTGUN
altaction_4 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 4 3; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 4 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]  //gives togglezoom effect and burst/fullauto via MOUSE2 press/release for SUBMACHINEGUN
altaction_6 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; burstshots 6 3; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "burstshots 6 0"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"] //gives togglezoom effect and burst/fullauto via MOUSE2 press/release for ASSAULTRIFLE

FYI for anyone that uses this script...
I didn't like this script, so I deleted it.
But just so you're all aware, a small portion of it remained persistent in my saved file and caused my mouse sensitivity to seemingly randomly go from my normal speed (12) to (1.2). I'm sure it wasn't random, but couldn't tell what was causing it in particular. It drove me nuts for a few days thinking something was wrong with my mouse. If this happens to you after you delete or remove this script from your scripts folder, be sure to remove the following line from your saved.cfg:

altaction_1 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]
{Not sure if that's the exact line but something very similiar}
Thanks given by:
Thanks D3M0NW0LF.

Sad that akimbo is down at the moment though :/
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 16, 02:15AM)Boomhauer Wrote: FYI for anyone that uses this script...
I didn't like this script, so I deleted it.
But just so you're all aware, a small portion of it remained persistent in my saved file and caused my mouse sensitivity to seemingly randomly go from my normal speed (12) to (1.2). I'm sure it wasn't random, but couldn't tell what was causing it in particular. It drove me nuts for a few days thinking something was wrong with my mouse. If this happens to you after you delete or remove this script from your scripts folder, be sure to remove the following line from your saved.cfg:

altaction_1 = [fov 80; hudgun 0; sensitivity 0.5; onrelease "fov 120"; onrelease "hudgun 1"; onrelease "sensitivity 1.2"]
{Not sure if that's the exact line but something very similiar}

Simply removing the line does NOT reformat/remove the command. In order to get rid of it completely you need to do this.

altaction_X = [ ] . X being the altaction number you wish to reformat.

0 = Knife , 1 is Pistol , 2 is Carbine , 3 is Shotgun , 4 is Submachinegun , 5 is Sniper Rifle , 6 iis Assault Rifle , 7 and 8 I think are unused atm, and 9 is Akimbo

(13 Oct 16, 10:33PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Thanks D3M0NW0LF.

Sad that akimbo is down at the moment though :/

Not a problem. Just woke up. Also ty for the fix(es)

Also mediafire link is up!
DOWNLOAD Mediafire
Thanks given by: