Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Eligibility
You are eligible to play on a team if:
1) You are currently a resident of that country
2) You were born in that country
3) Extrenuating circumstance (ie. It is not possible to form a team for your country)

At minimum, you must be able to fluently speak and understand the language of that country (ie. If you play on the French team, you should be reasonably expected to communicate in French).

[Region Teams]
You cannot form a region team if a country in that region has its own team already (ie. You cannot form Team South America if there is already a Team Brazil, because Brazil is part of South America)

There can be a maximum of 2 teams per country.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 15, 09:58PM)Mousikos Wrote: At minimum, you must be able to fluently speak and understand the language of that country (ie. If you play on the French team, you should be reasonably expected to communicate in French).

cue Fra|Undead

Nice to see some clear rules set on this though. :)
Thanks given by:
Since it has been impossible for me to get one more Chilean dude to compete for almost 4 years now, I will use rule 3).

Take me! I speak Spanish and English.
Thanks given by:
UK|Marti !! (Or USA, if waffles needs me :p)

There is a possibility to get an NL team, though it will be difficult, allowing le BeNe again?
Thanks given by:
To keep people from abusing the third rule... Priority would be given to geographic region first would be a good rule, methinks. I'm open to BeNe, but if there are enough dutch players or enough belgium players either way, then that should take precedence.
Thanks given by:
When does it start btw?
Thanks given by:
I can play 4 UK den
Thanks given by:
Marti: The rules will be finalized by 2015-06-13. Signups will open for about two weeks after that. Then, games will start.

al3rt: You're going to have to give me a compelling reason why.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 15, 05:36PM)Mousikos Wrote: al3rt: You're going to have to give me a compelling reason why.

He was born Scotland, which is a part of the UK and he speaks english fluently. :P
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 15, 06:58PM)Vanquish Wrote: He was born Scotland, which is a part of the UK and he speaks english fluently. :P

Certainly qualifies as compelling...
Thanks given by:
Quote:[Region Teams]
You cannot form a region team if a country in that region has its own team already (ie. You cannot form Team South America if there is already a Team Brazil, because Brazil is part of South America)
So there's no region teams for South America?

what about Endgame(Chile) or Minion(Uruguay).? They cannot build a team for their countries. The most easy solution for them its to build a region team. SA| for example but because of Brazil they cannot play? 0=0
Thanks given by:
No, they can form a team. They just can't call it South America, because a sub-region already has a team. In fact, because it is an extrenuating circumstances, I would not be opposed to EndGame, for example, starting a Chilean team and having other South American countries join said team.
Thanks given by:
i cant wait to disrespect waffles
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 15, 06:58PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(04 Jun 15, 05:36PM)Mousikos Wrote: al3rt: You're going to have to give me a compelling reason why.

He was born Scotland, which is a part of the UK and he speaks english fluently. :P

Not if the Scots have their way. Won't be UK for long. ;).
Thanks given by: