bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!)
(10 Mar 15, 11:17PM)Robaum Wrote: HI! visit our forum www.brclan.org/forum :D

feel free to post all your losses too <3
Thanks given by:
(17 May 15, 11:01PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(10 Mar 15, 11:17PM)Robaum Wrote: HI! visit our forum www.brclan.org/forum :D
feel free to post all your losses too
OH YEAH! WE WILL ! we are reformulating the forum and site, but Feel free to take care of your clan. 
Thanks for your note. <3
Thanks given by:
(17 May 15, 11:01PM)Vanquish Wrote: feel free to post all your losses too
who gives a fuck really ?
Thanks given by:
(18 May 15, 05:58PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(17 May 15, 11:01PM)Vanquish Wrote: feel free to post all your losses too
who gives a fuck really ?

scared I'll call woop out on not posting their losses either? it's pretty much just basic respect to your opponent to do it. All respectable teams in the game either post all their games (mys/45/FD/B), or don't post at all (oNe). 

I know you don't "give a fuck really" about basic respect (pretty evident to most people), but some of us do.

edit: If you're gonna argue that you were referring to the aspect of posting matches rather than the principle of fairplay (which was my point),  I don't get why you're so happy to post every single win.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 15, 06:35PM)Vanquish Wrote: it's pretty much just basic respect to your opponent

Not defending Lucas, just saying some teams did not deserve any single bit of respect when I used to play matches, why should one post a loss of a match when both teams played a considerably different game? (if you see what I mean)
Thanks given by:
Vanquish, read your post again and realize how retarded it is : why would you care about what clan members share with each other
also i don't consider mys as a respectable team (for obvious reasons, even though i've seen improvements), and i dont post matches at all as far as i am concerned.
idk why you're trying to control what every clan is doing with their website, you have no word on it

EDIT: by t he way, woop.ac shows any game, win or loss, so we kind of post every single match, so what are you gonna "call out" about woop ? lmao
Thanks given by:
I think any clan must respect their own behaviors, and these behaviors or internal regulations, it's not for any other clan or player to judge or give opinions when not required only when such conduct is offensive to ac community.

Please guys, Don't go off topic.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 15, 07:15PM)ExodusS Wrote: Not defending Lucas, just saying some teams did not deserve any single bit of respect when I used to play matches, why should one post a loss of a match when both teams played a considerably different game? (if you see what I mean)

Okay, admittedly I agree with this since I've encountered the same thing myself (equally well some people have also said the same thing when playing against me once or twice), it's a totally fair point. I would argue (based on my experience, maybe yours will differ though) that this is not usually the case though.

(18 May 15, 07:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: idk why you're trying to control what every clan is doing with their website, you have no word on it

Never tried to control anything, unlike you trying to control and monopolise the state of competitive AC with your match client (after the shit you hid in the ACWC client I'm surprised anyone even used it). I posted a pretty sarcastic suggestion on a public forum, and never told them to actually post all their losses.  Only the biggest idiot on the planet could possibly think that I'm "telling" them to do anything. If I objected to it on any moral standpoint, I would stop playing BRC. I played BRC happily yesterday and I respect a lot of their members.

(18 May 15, 07:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: EDIT: by t he way, woop.ac shows any game, win or loss, so we kind of post every single match, so what are you gonna "call out" about woop ? lmao

http://egypttec.tk/match_modul

Dat 95% win rate, stop pretending you're saints.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 15, 07:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: idk why you're trying to control what every clan is doing with their website, you have no word on it
neither do you, but he is still allowed to state his opinion.
ohwait this is the ac forum nvm lol
Quote:EDIT: by t he way, woop.ac shows any game, win or loss, so we kind of post every single match, so what are you gonna "call out" about woop ? lmao
oh yeah i forgot you play every single match on woop servers
example:
lmao
Thanks given by:
playing aliased, you don't deserve respect..

who did this "split" is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 15, 02:15AM)1Cap Wrote: playing aliased, you don't deserve respect..

Yeah, how dare you play with a nickname other than your main.  That's some hitler level bs right there.
Thanks given by:
Vanquesh: feel fri to post all ur loses 2

Robeyum: kk

end thread, how did this thread become about w00p? i hav witnessed BRC lose to RC 4 times. hh. lucas stop being a nazi hh
Thanks given by:
great thread 6/10
Thanks given by:
Lucas its sad how you judge a whole clan by a few player's behaviour who dont even play the game anymore. anyway, noone gives two shits about your opinion, its just reveals much more about you than anything else.
Thanks given by:
mise don't post on this forum thanks
Thanks given by:
(19 May 15, 02:15AM)1Cap Wrote: who did this "split" is an idiot.

Can a brother get an amen??
Thanks given by:
Fighting because matches losed and It started because of a post about the new forum, wp,gg,gj
Thanks given by:
(18 May 15, 08:06PM)Vanquish Wrote: (after the shit you hid in the ACWC client I'm surprised anyone even used it). I posted a pretty sarcastic suggestion on a public forum, and never told them to actually post all their losses.  Only the biggest idiot on the planet could possibly think that I'm "telling" them to do anything. If I objected to it on any moral standpoint, I would stop playing BRC. I played BRC happily yesterday and I respect a lot of their members.

http://egypttec.tk/match_modul

Dat 95% win rate, stop pretending you're saints.

About the AC client : you played csgo, VAC does much "worse", but you don't give a fuck right. So hypocrite...

And again.. You're basically saying: "if you don't post your losses, you're shit, not telling you what to do though" lmao

And finally... Why do you judge someone on the matches he shares with HIS clan members, we (and i guess so do BRC) are not posting these for you, so quit shitting on everything someone spends time working on, just because it doesn't please you 100%. Please accept the fact, we're not working for you
Thanks given by:
(19 May 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: About the AC client : you played csgo, VAC does much "worse", but you don't give a fuck right. So hypocrite...

And again.. You're basically saying: "if you don't post your losses, you're shit, not telling you what to do though" lmao

And finally... Why do you judge someone on the matches he shares with HIS clan members, we (and i guess so do BRC) are not posting these for you, so quit shitting on everything someone spends time working on, just because it doesn't please you 100%. Please accept the fact, we're not working for you

1. Stop pretending that you don't know what my problem is with what you were doing. I've explained it several times through several PMs to you, but since you don't apparently get it (and FTR): Valve is fully open about what it does, it doesn't tell people what was in their client only after the need to use it fully has already passed. Also, are you really saying that AC needs to have the same cheat regulation system as a game where people play for a million dollars per league? If you really can't trust people who have been in this community for years and only play for fun, that is just sad, you gotta admit.

2. Re-read my last post. I haven't told anyone to do anything in this thread, I can't understand why you'd take a sarcastic comment seriously - maybe you have autism and can't tell the difference? This might be news to you, but people are sometimes sarcastic on the internet!!!!!!!!!!11
But seriously, if I was going to tell anybody in this thread to do anything, it would be to tell you to stop saying "lmao" ironically.
If your only defence is that you think I was being serious with my original post, then I think we have nothing else to discuss here.

3. This paragraph isn't even related to the original topic, you're just being passive aggressive because I said I wouldn't support your woop.ac project or AC Match client, for various reasons (and I wasn't the only one, but I was probably one of the more vocal objectors). We discussed this via PM and you've used the exact same phrase "We're not working for you" before. Putting aside the fact that all of that is completely irrelevant, offtopic and useless, I never asked you to work for me. If you produce something and nobody uses it, it's a failure. If a significant majority of the competitive scene is opposed to using what you produce, your competitive "match client" is therefore a failure regardless of whether or not I slander it publicly. You just can't take criticism, after several suggestions from myself and others (both on and off the forum) about improvements that could be made and take your great idea into something that people would actually use, you basically shot down every single suggestion, citing arguments like "It's our project, you can't tell us how we do it" and "We won't make the client opensource". If you are developing something for a playerbase and the playerbase is suggesting improvements, and you shit on them for it, don't be surprised when the playerbase ultimately does not respect your work.

Genuine advice: stop letting your own personal feelings get in the way of rational arguments, because they discredit the stuff you do say that actually is rational.
Thanks given by:
Please, stop it. This discussion will never end, you're not seeing? :)
Thanks given by:
I find it funny the thread was split all while very well knowing it would be a shit fest. You know who you are.

Easy bait for warning points might I add... *Cough*
Thanks given by:
(19 May 15, 03:16PM)Vanquish Wrote: bs

well you didn't make any suggestion on things we should improve. You told us HOW we should do things - in a way that satisfies your ego actually

now you want to call disrespectful teams that don't act like you want, which is dumb, its not a matter of respect, itsjust fucking matches

finally keep the insults out of this conversation, unless you are looking for more warning points and then opportunities to cry about how much mods are evil
Thanks given by:
(btw Lucas, this thread was closed)
Thanks given by: