AssaultCube Supported Servers
Three of them. Is it possible to host three AC servers that accepts all players? That will act as a neutral zone? When one connects to AC they should see 3 main servers up top the list, running regular maprots, and solid games. If they want to go elsewhere that option is open but AC should regulate something and make it official.

MKeezy Edit :: they would carry the standard AC blacklist, but they would also be representative of the Game.
Thanks given by:
sounds like a good idea If you have a server USA/EU/OCEANIA/LATIN AMERICA, I believe it would be a lot of fun :)
Thanks given by:
I haven't found a cheap option for OCE/LA. It might be better to have west coast servers for OCE and southern servers for LA.
Thanks given by:
@Mousikos Digital Ocean has an option in Singapore for $5/month which isn't the worst deal out there for asia
Thanks given by:
I'm aware. Thank you. OCE is Oceania which is like Australia, New Zealand and other countries. Singapore would probably give them good ping, but it's technically not in those regions =P
Thanks given by:
put the server at the center of earth for fair pings, but arctica and antartica will have a little advantage
Thanks given by: