which clan is the best and why?
obviously you guys like clans so which is the best and why? write your responses below

(01 May 15, 03:29PM)Undead Wrote: obviously you guys like clans so which is the best and why? write your responses below

I think oNe is the best because Undead is in oNe

actually, my mind is change

starix is best player obvious

Mod edit: I deleted almosted 2000 repetitions of this line from the post (see here http://pastebin.com/t5f9jvHF) and awarded some warning points for spamming.

thanks for saving the link stef.
Thanks given by: champo
GoW is most OP cause the word they only know in english is 'rekt'
Thanks given by:
oNe is best, undefeated in our minds
Thanks given by:
(01 May 15, 03:42PM)Waffles Wrote: oNe is best, undefeated in our minds

Start playing again and win a tourney alreadyyy.
Thanks given by:
haha we are the best clan why would we when we know we will already win
Thanks given by:
the best team that I can remember
w00p|tenshi Majikal drakas // |oNe|Chin@ hERO Wolf

now clan stay hard (old|#LC*|, w00p| , |oNe|, |ANGRA|, A&D)
Thanks given by: Undead
who the hell are you really dont even comment about things you dont understand
Thanks given by: champo
rC #1 pls
Thanks given by:
>CeD<
Thanks given by:
(01 May 15, 03:29PM)Undead Wrote: I think oNe is the best because Undead is in oNe
Thanks given by:
|KH|
Thanks given by: starix/A/
[Image: TwMFqqF.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(01 May 15, 09:37PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(01 May 15, 03:29PM)Undead Wrote: I think oNe is the best because Undead is in oNe
Thanks given by:
B got nothing
Thanks given by:
Hi EveryOne. I'm looking for clan, I'm not newbie
Thanks given by:
*[BRC]*,  Because we are a united and strong family. ahah s2
Thanks given by:
luv, consisting of titi and cas, is the best clan.
Thanks given by:
after being blocked from forum for several deys im bak

GoW is number one, BRC second and B is third. everything else doesn't deserve to be mentioned
Thanks given by:
oNe w00p
Thanks given by:
rC oNe and masters GoW

all clans other very bad
Thanks given by:
Wu-Tang Clan is the best clan imo
Thanks given by:
(02 May 15, 02:52PM)Orynge Wrote: luv, consisting of titi and cas, is the best clan.
Thanks given by:
oNe - won all the big games
followed by
ONLY3, TaS, w00p, KH, TnG, [C=64], GrZ|.(putain) legacy(any team with sepehr), rC.
respectable members for the most part, these clans used to be up for inters frequently
probably some BR and french teams i forgot
Thanks given by:
oNe, good teachers, not raging, not pushing you down when you play badly, not easy to get in.

+ w00p & rC
Thanks given by:
oNE and w00p best teams in the longevity of things fuck every other team
Thanks given by:
Shorty, just because you ain't got what it takes to hang with the real OGs...
Thanks given by:
I be waking up at night all like "FUCK I SHOULDA JOINED B}"
Thanks given by:
same
Thanks given by:
after lots o' thinking i hav established my top ten clans list

1. GoW - this is very obvious and if you need an explanation for its stature then you need a slap to the face

2. BRC - underrated underground Brazilian clan that managed to beat oNe years ago in an important tournament where the infamous CSS pro cheater was caught (rip) Davitomon the oNe and only. poor one didnt get past teh first round (guess why)

3. B} - they started out as a beginner clan in the first few days of AC, one of the oldest clans. they used to be mocked by everyone and everything (even gema players) but all of their members mysteriously improved in that one fateful day, and since then they have only steadily improved. A solid clan that was feared and dreaded even in the era where cheaters were rampant, they wholly deserve their spot in the list.

4. rC - A clan that recently rose and has since then been steadily improving, but with a few set backs. it was a target for brazilian triggerbot abusers in its beginning stages until Vanquish the Mystical suddenly appeared out of thin air in the realm of AC. Legendary for his hitscan prowess and his reckless offensive playstyle, you will see no game wherein he does not get the most kills (and the most deaths). in an infamous game against  BoB, the opposition was massively embarrassed as their two top players only got 30-50 kills while Vanquish had a whopping 90+ kills (wow) and his teamate had 60+.

5. A&D - one of the more famous clans, it was filled with players that stroke fury into the hearts of cheaters and shotgunners. Many a mediocre player were left a helpless, silent shriek before succumbing to lead, disposed by one of the bloodthirsty and possibly deranged members. The Two Shadows were quite possibly the most notorious couple to have ever existed in the realm of AC - Jamz and Davitomon. Jamz was known as the benevolent forum admin, but behind the scenes he was an entirely different persona. Rumors has it that Jamz was once so thirsty and pissed off at a clan war, he spouted obscenities at his own teamates EVEN his parter-in-crime Davitomon, telling them to back off and to let him play alone against the top three players of oNe. Against Vermi, Undead and Waffles, the odds seemed to be massively against their favor. Davitomon growled a murderous growl, which meant in the language of the Wolves translated to English as (Don't you fucking lose, pup). The oNe players were laughing a hearty laugh, oh, so full of of themselves they have been. In a few moments' notice, the exteriors and interiors of Desert3 were painted with the blood of the foolish three pigs. Perfectly synced, he and his partner-in-crime howled under the moonlight, their thirst for blood knowing no bounds.

6. W00P clan - massively overrated clan even though it's solid. they're one of the oldest players in all of AC and one of the oldest clans, making them out to be very experienced and solid players. but their 7 year old players were introduced to new realms of humiliation as new talent like Vanquish the Mystical and the Emotionless Silicone of Max Destruction Martinator suddenly appeared one day, proving themselves to be dreadful adversaries. Harrek is possibly in the top three list of Famous Persons of AC. not only was he massively proficient in the disposal of bodies, he had an all-around striking personality. the majority invented a term forever engraved in the history of AC, and it is the most fanciful description of "Harrekt", an AC-related variation of the mundane and boring term "rekt".

7. oNe - the most overrated oldfag clan ever, this clan has a very dark history that would take a book to summarize. Their "glorious leader" as Waffles would say, Undead Accurate Sniper the Nefarious Miscreant, encouraged every single one of his members to take performance-enhancing drugs during the era of Cheaters Galore. In its beginning stages, they were massively abused by Brazilian triggerbotters, notorious for forming A LOT of fake clans just to piss on the real ones. Only the top clans could step up to them, and oNe was still very weak excepting Carl The Glasscannon, who was notorious for his spider-like reflexes and gravity-defying movements as he snuck up behind his foes, leaving only an echo that sounded like SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT....... and for many other quirks. On that oNe fateful day, as 3 Brazilians were peacefully feasting on the corpses of those they have laid their automated crosshairs on, Waffles suddenly appeared out of thin air. The Brazilians took notice of a dot in their modified radars, and quickly they turned their backs on the unrecognizable corpses to search for the unknown target - only to have made out a blur before their lives blacked out, unbeknownst to them that in the exact time of 0.000000000000000000001 seconds (a nanosecond), their heads flew out of their shoulders, leaving a bloody trail and an abundance of bloody implications for the livelihood of Brazilians to come. The source of their new-found strength was that of corruption, and for long they have left their marks on arenas of all statures.

8. BoB - a clan that was competitive and also upholding an image of an "AC Family", this is one of the more recent clans to have proved themselves worthy of top recognition. Their leader Slackie famously commited suicide, and a funeral took place between all of the members. Their tears will not be wasted, as they left their marks on the history of competitive AC, and many things yet to come...

9. MyS - The best beginner clan that ever was. Notorious for having upheld a strict playing style on their own members in the spirit of competition, they improved slowly and steadily to the point where they managed to stand their grounds solidly against the Brazilian triggerbotters. One of their leaders famously established that he was a professional in a casual game called Left 4 Dead, a ripoff of Minecraft - Jason the Mason.

10. Wu-tang Clan - A wannabe gangster clan led by Starix, who uses the name of a professional CS player, is known for its gangster themes of warfare and social, psychological approaches in the battlefield of Assault Cubers.

Honorable mention: LC (Legendary Cubers)

the other clans are filled with cheaters from murica and other countries so they don't get in my list. kk
Thanks given by:
Stef let's clan match.
Thanks given by: