grenadier
[Image: 2paqhDk.jpg]
The thread he was supposed to talk about lasted for about 10 minutes, and was something like "how often do you lick your armholes?"
Now, I can understand it was a 'childish' thing, but how on Earth that worths a warning? And besides that, being this the AC official forum, how come stupid stuff is deleted when the first stupid stuff is made of moderators such this guy?
Come on AC, you can do better, [deleted by gren] you are
Thanks given by:
grenadier hit me with a 180 nade on a pub a few days ago. Has my respect.
Thanks given by:
maybe because something like that is utterly useless even in an offtopic forum?
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 15, 09:44PM)PhaNtom Wrote: maybe because something like that is utterly useless even in an offtopic forum?
People like Nightmare and 1Cap are allowed to post. Nothing can be that useless

And btw, it does not justify a warning. Stupid grenadier
Thanks given by:
You do know, that there's a difference between a warning and a ban, right?
Thanks given by:
You do realize that one thing is being warned for blasphemy, racism, etc, and another thing is being warned for a stupid thread that wasn't even offensive. You know, don't you?
Somebody explain that [deleted by gren] to stop abusing warning button. He gave me another one for no reason. Don't worry grenadier, the fact you're stupid is widely public, I just made it less hidden
Thanks given by:
Andrez got +10% for 3 months, which I decreased later to 1 month. It had to stop creating stupid threads, but it looks, that it didn't work. So now he got additional +20%, for insults.
Thanks given by: