Weird Glitchy Mouselook
I just got a new laptop and I'm having issues with the Assault Cube now.  I used to play on an old computer in Linux.  But now I've got a much better computer and I am on windows.

Specs:

Processor:  Intel i7-4700Q
Graphics:  NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 850m (2 GB vram)
Memory:  8 GB DDR3
Other:  Touchscreen Enabled

Obviously I have plenty of power to play this game, and I'm getting plenty of fps, as you can (hopefully) see in the video below.  However, when I attempt to look around, it goes in chunks.  Also, my HUD is invisible and any commands I write don't show up.  I've tried running it on integrated graphics, and my NVIDIA GPU.  I've also messed with VSYNC settings, and resolution and windowed mode.  I really enjoy AC and love the community, so I'd love to be able to keep playing on my new computer.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

|GoW| Sweg
Thanks given by:
Go to the video options and make sure your game resolution matches up within the constraints of your monitor's resolution...
Thanks given by:
I just checked again... It's right. 1920*1080
Thanks given by:
The mouselook just seems like the sensitivity is extremely high...
Not sure about the invisible HUD though, have you tried reseting the cfg? (using /resetcfg 1)
Thanks given by:
I just changed the resolution to something lower than my screen and it works now. It leaves big black bars at the top, even thought it should be the same aspect ratio. It changes it from 1024×576 to something weird. but it works now. so I can live with it. Thanks for the help. Idk why that was causing so many other problems with glitchy mouse etc. but this'll work for now!
Thanks given by:
install linux on that pc!
°_°
fk windows

and compare.
Thanks given by:
Do you have proprietary mouse software? It looks like your mouse acceleration is too high.
Also: https://thepirateboat.eu/torrent/6289443...)_%5BRH%5D
Thanks given by:
It's probably windows scaling. I had the same problem which is why you have an odd game resolution. Turn down your scaling back to 100%.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 15, 04:55AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: It's probably windows scaling. I had the same problem which is why you have an odd game resolution. Turn down your scaling back to 100%.

yes, probably this. sorry didnt notice you say the hud wasn't there. I had a similar issue as well. changing scaling from 125% back to 100% did fix it for me
Thanks given by: