Autoteam
I think he means
RVSF|Superman grabs the CLA flag, is halfway to his base, and suddenly switched to the other team. Flag drops and returns.

Furthermore, the game shouldn't be switching teams at all during the game except for 15:00.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 15, 02:57PM)Nightmare Wrote: I think he means

RSVF|Superman grabs the CLA flag, is halfway to his base, and suddenly switched to the other team. Flag drops and returns.

That should of course never happen...
Thanks given by:
Why not simply have it move the bottom player to the other team when an imbalance of 2(ie 8 vs 6) occurs?
And ignore score of the game. Auto-shuffle at the start of games.

Bottom guys usually have little impact on the game, so the big boys can keep playing a competitive pub, with consistent teams. If it's a 50-0 victory, then take another spin at the autoshuffle of destiny like inters.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 15, 12:37PM)Nightmare Wrote: Why not simply have it move the bottom player to the other team when an imbalance of 2(ie 8 vs 6) occurs?
And ignore score of the game. Auto-shuffle at the start of games.

Bottom guys usually have little impact on the game, so the big boys can keep playing a competitive pub, with consistent teams. If it's a 50-0 victory, then take another spin at the autoshuffle of destiny like inters.

I agree. And as far as someone having the flag when autoteam changes them, I say remember that the flags are for the team, not specifically for the carrier.

And though I know someone is bound to take this personally, even though I truly don't mean it that way...
"Loose" and "Looser" are used quite often by lots of people on this forum when "Lose" and "Loser" are the words intended.
The entire meaning of a sentence is changed when it's spelled wrong.
BUT it IS often hilarious. So change at your own discretion lol
Thanks given by: