Poll: Do you still play AC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, regularly
42.31%
22 42.31%
Yes, rarely
46.15%
24 46.15%
No at all
11.54%
6 11.54%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you actually play AC?
It's been a really long time since I stopped "ACing", so I haven't been here except for posting stupid blasphemous and pseudo-racist stuff (just for fun though, sinceĀ from the North Pole to the Southern Africa you still suck as hell to me). BTW, what I was really wondering is if you actually play AC, or just follow the forums like I do, but stopped or even removed the game.
Thanks given by:
Play regularly these days.
Thanks given by:
I stopped playing for quite some time. I also stopped even looking at the forums.
But, recently, I'm starting to get back into it a little. Again.
(I'm not very good though, depsite being jokingly called aimbotter)
[Image: xvE87wj.jpg]
Thanks given by:
From time to time. As soppy as it sounds it's actually gotten me through quite a bit, plus I've met dope people on here, so I kinda can't help checking in every now and then.

Come to think of it... it's been like seven years now. :|
Thanks given by:
I do! :D

I've actually been really getting into it recently, so I'm probably playing AssaultCube now more regularly and learning more about it than I have in the past. It's a shame there are so few people on, I don't get many opportunities to really develop my map knowledge or strategy.
Thanks given by:
mapping is a large part of this game, best of luk to ur future endeavors

also i try to play ac regularly but end up fiting bots mostly if thats k.
Thanks given by:
Yes, I regularly play every day.

In almost nine years playing I was only 47 days away. This happened because I was bored with the moderation of this forum.
This gives me about 3000 days of game ..

The votes should be open ... IMO
Thanks given by:
The more I post, the stupider I seem to get. Can someone delete this post?
Thanks given by:
I think he just meant the 'public poll' option where it shows who voted for what.
Thanks given by:
(12 Mar 15, 03:34PM)1Cap Wrote: This gives me about 3000 days of game ..
but was it 24/7

(12 Mar 15, 04:21PM)Nightmare Wrote: I think he just meant the 'public poll' option where it shows who voted for what.

^ i also assume that is what 1Cap meant
Thanks given by:
I've been getting on for the past couple days just because I miss the game. Done this a couple times so you could say I play once every few months or so. The truth is: I don't have the time to put in to play competitively anymore (never was close to being competitive but I did try to be for the longest time). I also don't plan to come back unless others do simply because everyone who actually does play competitively is gone and pretty much only exists on the forums.

Still though, I feel like we should all have a time and day where everyone on this forum tries to get online and do some inters. Maybe make it a weekly or bi-weekly or monthly thing...
Thanks given by:
if all the people that left to other games like LoL or CSGO would get their asses back to AC it would be active again and they have no right to complain about the game being dead

you're deading the game by leaving it yourself :D
Thanks given by:
im just here to party mayn
Thanks given by: Orynge