want server
need someone willing to set up and run a server with my bulk input if I pay for hosting?
Thanks given by:
bulk input?
Thanks given by:
Just buy a cheap vps? It's like a few bucks a month.
Thanks given by:
lol, in other words It would be "my" server.
I've gotten someone to do this. Should have a few servers soon. Who knows? I may start a ladder if I can get enough peeps to help me on it.
Thanks given by:
1) Get cheap VPS
2) Charges Boomhauer $2.5 per month
3) PROFIT
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 03:56PM)Boomhauer Wrote: lol, in other words It would be "my" server.
I've gotten someone to do this. Should have a few servers soon. Who knows? I may start a ladder if I can get enough peeps to help me on it.
im sure slacky would love to help you :)
plz dont harm yourself trying to understand how things work. some people already spent time doing it, just make them do what you want. you arent even trying, you just want some guys to make you a server. cant even imagine how you will manage it. but hey, the serverlist is so empty we cant say no to your money.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 11:58PM)Halte Wrote: the serverlist is so empty we cant say no to your money.
Can't tell if sarcasm or not lol
Thanks given by:
I could host one for you, since I've got plenty space and bandwidth left on my VPN. Though, it's located in Germany and might give you bad pings due to distance. Should be OK on east coast I guess.

Feel free to PM.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 11:58PM)Halte Wrote:
(08 Mar 15, 03:56PM)Boomhauer Wrote: lol, in other words It would be "my" server.
im sure slacky would love to help you :)
plz dont harm yourself trying to understand how things work. some people already spent time doing it, just make them do what you want. you arent even trying, you just want some guys to make you a server. cant even imagine how you will manage it. but hey, the serverlist is so empty we cant say no to your money.
By your logic, I shouldn't pay someone to build me a house. I should build it myself. Because apparently what's the point of having a house if you didn't build it? 
I have no idea why you would attack me for contributing to AC. 
You envy me having money? Yeah, I make 6 digits dude, get over it. Stop hating and get yours.
And for your information little man, I set up and ran my own server in 1.0 and 1.04, on Crunchbang on a 10 yo laptop. I work, create Android apps, maintain three websites I built myself, bang my chick out, smoke mass quantities of weed at home, write articles for engineering magazines, pilot one of the most sophisticated surveillance drones in the country and lay miles of pipeline to transport natural gas. I run half a million dollar equipment for fun. I am in control of payroll and write $75,000 worth of checks every week. 
A multi-million dollar company trusts me to handle a quarter million dollars every month.
"serverlist is so empty we cant say no to your money."
You say "we" as if you somehow represent AC and I am an outsider. 
Truth be told, at this point I've been a part of that "we" for nearly 7 years. 
Your banter makes me think of a yapping lapdog in the room barking at the old hound sleeping by the fire , 
bark bark bark bark bark bark ...

Back on topic, PhaNtom is working on the servers for me. Looks like they will be out of Texas.
Thanks given by:
This halte mofo thinks he's oldschool. Needs some of that |KH| beatdown.

OT:Glad you got it worked out hombre, let me holler at you about that cannabis.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 04:45PM)Waffles Wrote: OT:Glad you got it worked out hombre, let me holler at you about that cannabis.

I got that fire from Cali lol.

I have discovered that gay dudes are the best dealers. why? idk.
My dealer is a flaming black guy, has the best smoke I've ever had.
Thanks given by:
Americans talking about cannabis, how cute

Boomhauer buy ac pls
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 04:52PM)Marti Wrote: Americans talking about cannabis, how cute
Boomhauer buy ac pls
Wow. Round 2. 
Ok Marti.
I've smoked weed in 9 different countries. I sat in Aksaz, Turkey smoking hash from an 8 tube hookah, right on the street.
I smoked like a fire and ate mad quantities of hash brownies and cookies in Afghanistan.
I even waxed and transported almost 2 lbs from Italy to Croatia. And a little over a pound from Croatia to France.... on the USS Seawolf, a submarine.. the very first of it's class and the most secure and advanced of the entire fleet. 
It takes a true smoker to do something like that, believe me.
Have smoked for 20 years, and know more about it than most people I meet.
And for the record, Amsterdam is one of the filthiest most dreary awful places I've ever been, and I hated it. It smelled like sewer and stagnate water everywhere. Prostitutes, junkies and rats. Like huge cat-sized rats. And the people were rude and smelly. The weed was (good). But nothing I had there compared to strains from Cali. Also, the very first coffeeshop I went in there, and the very first strain I checked out there was full of mites.
How cute. Wtf is everyone's problem?!??!
Thanks given by:
They don't smoke enough
Thanks given by:
Where did you see huge cat-sized rats? I guess the weed wasn't the only drug you consumed :D
Thanks given by:
Well judging by your self proclaimed credentials and overflowing amounts of wealth you should have no problem with setting up your own server
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 05:37PM)RikPik Wrote: Where did you see huge cat-sized rats? I guess the weed wasn't the only drug you consumed :D
They were there. Everywhere. 
And no, it wasn't. I did so much Ecstasy back then it was ridiculous. 
But the rats were there. I may have exaggerated their size (slightly) 
In all honesty though, European rats are much larger than American ones anyway.

(09 Mar 15, 05:47PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Well judging by your self proclaimed credentials and overflowing amounts of wealth you should have no problem with setting up your own server
really?!??!! 
Fucking hater.
FUCK OFF!
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 05:13PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Amsterdam is one of the filthiest most dreary awful places I've ever been, and I hated it. It smelled like sewer and stagnate water everywhere. Prostitutes, junkies and rats.

have you even been to NYC in the summer lol?
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 04:30PM)Boomhauer Wrote: By your logic, I shouldn't pay someone to build me a house.
Actually, you will be paying for the server, not for someone setting up the server and for the server. So your point is invalid. At least that's how I understood it and how you wrote it. But I was just amused by the total lack of efforts behind your request. Money can buy you a server maybe but it wont help you to maintain it and to manage it.
(09 Mar 15, 04:30PM)Boomhauer Wrote: I have no idea why you would attack me for contributing to AC. 
You think you are contributing by making more empty servers in the list? Yeah Im sorry ofc. Better give your money to AC devs like draul, it would be more useful. Currently we don’t need more servers, especially run by lazy people. ANd I think I made my point very clear here.
_________
(09 Mar 15, 04:30PM)Boomhauer Wrote: You envy me having money? Yeah, I make 6 digits dude, get over it. Stop hating and get yours.
Ty I am working and I do have some money even if it's not 6 digits (lol). How pathetic your life must be to brag about money you dont have on the internet :/
(09 Mar 15, 04:30PM)Boomhauer Wrote: And for your information little man, I set up and ran my own server in 1.0 and 1.04, on Crunchbang on a 10 yo laptop. I work, create Android apps, maintain three websites I built myself, bang my chick out, smoke mass quantities of weed at home, write articles for engineering magazines, pilot one of the most sophisticated surveillance drones in the country and lay miles of pipeline to transport natural gas. I run half a million dollar equipment for fun. I am in control of payroll and write $75,000 worth of checks every week. 
A multi-million dollar company trusts me to handle a quarter million dollars every month.
Never trust a junkee :) BUt if that's true you shouldnt need help to set up your server or am I missing something? A yeah you like smoking weeds.
(09 Mar 15, 04:30PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Truth be told, at this point I've been a part of that "we" for nearly 7 years. 
Your banter makes me think of a yapping lapdog in the room barking at the old hound sleeping by the fire , 
bark bark bark bark bark bark ...
Truth be told, at this point I've been a part of that "we" for nearly 5 years. I also played against you several times on pubs were you were constantly raging against something. I have no idea how in 7 years you couldnt manage to understand properly how to play the game. Your skill level cant make me think of you as something else than an outsider. bark bark bark bark bark bark ...
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 07:27PM)Halte Wrote: Better give your money to AC devs like draul, it would be more useful.

draul isnt a dev
Thanks given by:
better give your money to ac devs like draul did gave his money to ac devs. maybe its my english maybe its your comprehension skills. couldn’t say so i rephrased it.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 07:45PM)Halte Wrote: better give your money to ac devs like draul did gave his money to ac devs. maybe its my english maybe its your comprehension skills.

it's your english, although marti was being deliberately picky
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 06:05PM)Boomhauer Wrote: really?!??!! 
Fucking hater.
FUCK OFF!
Not hating. You claim to make 6 figures and have hosted servers before, host/maintain 3 websites, and have developed Android apps. Stop being a little bitch and spamming the forums. Spend the 5 bucks a month and get your own VPS and host servers on it since you are so rich and smart.
Thanks given by:
posting in a noobhauer thred
Thanks given by:
why do so many people have problems with this thread? lol

oh btw: if you could name the strains, it'd be nice :D
Thanks given by:
cuz its just a fake ass poser nigga who wouldnt b able to get laid to save his life
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 15, 09:07AM)G1gantuan Wrote: .. a fake ass poser nigga ...

Can we finally ban this guy?
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 15, 09:37AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(10 Mar 15, 09:07AM)G1gantuan Wrote: .. a fake ass poser nigga ...
Can we finally ban this guy?

don't make me point out that you're a hypocritical bigot who's incapable of utilizing his brain enough to realize that he's a contradictory dickwad. oh wait

go back to kindergarten and improve your reading comprehension. then one day you might realize that your opinions that you cloak with "i don't actually care at all" only serve to further reveal what a useless has-been of an idiot you are. 

EDIT:
also this thread isn't spam and don't be convinced by people like HoeHunter who takes things too seriously without having the required intellect.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 07:19PM)Marti Wrote:
(09 Mar 15, 05:13PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Amsterdam is one of the filthiest most dreary awful places I've ever been, and I hated it. It smelled like sewer and stagnate water everywhere. Prostitutes, junkies and rats.

have you even been to NYC in the summer lol?

No. For the same reasons.
Thanks given by:
Boomhauer, if you still want this server, pls start a new thread. This one can't be salvaged.
Thanks given by: