Finding My Previous Clanmates
I was discussing my involvement with AssaultCube clans with a friend earlier today and realized how I have lost touch with most, if not all, of my previous clanmates. Considering that the clan websites for my previous clans are either down or incomplete, I figured that the next best thing would be to visit the official AC forums to check how things are going. So here I am.

For those that don't know or remember me (it's been a while), my primary nicknames were Chels and Elise. I almost always played in public rooms on-and-off from 2010-2013. Here's a list of my previous clans and the fellow clanmates that I remember.

|TS| -- Therapeutic Snipers
Vendetta -- Leader (RIP)
darkdragon
iiExampleZ
ParaDox
QriizPe
x.|Av|.x
YoLoKuSh420 (I forget his actual nickname)

|YOLO| -- You Only Live Once
ctt -- Leader
Sar -- Leader
A$$A$$IN
CHICH
chronic
Darkness
Gupy1
im/a/kiwi
Leviathan
Sarka (Was he in this clan?)

|BH| -- Blood Hounds
Pr0\/0k3D -- Leader
~F!R3_H4Wk^
FireDeath
{UoC} -- Under Our Control
Pr0\/0k3D -- Leader
PARTYROCKR

|dc -- Danger Close / Demolition Crew (?)
Rabit -- Leader
ikillalot

{TBR} -- The Blood Rising
Bloodsport -- Leader
DaRealRoky -- Leader
BHO
CuppyCakesMEOW
D3M0NW0LF
IguanaMoo
(I don't think I knew any other clanmates here?)

Which clan were these players in?:
iAlgorithm
iDanii
Raion

If anybody has any information about how these people are doing (or if you're still active on the forums), please let me know somehow! Also, it would be appreciated to let me know if there's anything wrong or misplaced with my lists and if I'm missing members from the clans listed (other than {TBR}).

Pardon me if this post doesn't belong here or presents me in a negative light; I'm simply trying to see where people have gone is all.
Thank you.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 15, 09:02AM)e1ise Wrote: Rabit -- Leader

iirc he's now known as PhaNtom, he's pretty active ingame/on irc/forums. currently clanless.

(01 Mar 15, 09:02AM)e1ise Wrote: Bloodsport -- Leader

now in 4X|. No idea how active he is but I've been told he still plays.

(01 Mar 15, 09:02AM)e1ise Wrote: D3M0NW0LF

he's in 4X| too, using the name Keettu or something. I remember he had some internet problems or something so he's not on that often atm as a result.

(01 Mar 15, 09:02AM)e1ise Wrote: IguanaMoo

I've seen him on #assaultcube IRC over the past week or so, no idea if he's in a clan or w/e though. but that's probably the best way to contact him.

(01 Mar 15, 09:02AM)e1ise Wrote: iDanii

He's my clanmate now, in .rC|. He's not really active at all because he's a professional chess player and competes in a lot of tournaments throughout Austria and Germany, and then also has to balance that along with studying at university too, so he has little time for AC, although he still keeps in touch and even comes online sometimes. if you knew each other personally I'd be happy to pass on contact details via pm or something.

Sorry, I have no idea about the others.
Thanks given by:
quoting's learning curve is way2complex4me

offtopic question in the offtopic forum but, vanquish can u tell me wats IDanii's elo in chess (not ur quake live elo k)

also i used to be gud buddies with provoked (he is a gargantuan lagger) although only for a short time in 2013. he is a professional lss player and he is a cool guy but i haven't seen him since but once he stops using satellite internet i think he'll come back k.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 15, 11:32AM)G1gantuan Wrote: offtopic question in the offtopic forum but, vanquish can u tell me wats IDanii's elo in chess

over 9000
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 15, 11:49AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(01 Mar 15, 11:32AM)G1gantuan Wrote: offtopic question in the offtopic forum but, vanquish can u tell me wats IDanii's elo in chess

over 9000

i played chess once for two months and i got to like 1700 elo omg. that was in 2013 and since then chess has stayed with me and my thought processes. thx now i will start playing chess again
Thanks given by:
Pr0\/0k3D is still around , but his internet sucks..

Nice to see you again! :D
Thanks given by:
I've seen some Bloodsport posts on some (this?) forums a little while back. So he should still be around.
Thanks given by:
Yo Elise I never got that PM you said you sent me, hit me up again if you want. Can put you in touch with Jase.
Thanks given by:
@Vanquish:
Thanks for the information! It's quite the coincidence that I happened upon PhaNtom and Iggy earlier today, so at least I know some of my old clanmates are alive and fragging. Retrospectively, I don't think I knew iDanii all that well, but good on him and his chess career!

@Bugboy1028, @Flint:
Thanks! I'll see how I can get in contact with Provoked, probably outside of AC.

I'd like to add that any information regarding my fellow members of |TS| Therapeutic Snipers is highly sought after by me, especially because there remains such limited information about the clan and the members on the Net.
Thanks given by:
iDani was in =CTK= too, if I remember well.
Thanks given by:
iAlgorithm was a |dc player I believe. He currently plays under the name "DuCrab" or "Crab".

FireDeath quit playing, can't even contact him on social media nowadays :(

BHO quit AC, is on steam somewhere, Iggy probably knows more than I.

ctt is around, was in [SODA] for a while, he doesn't play that much though anymore.

Also, long time no see :D
Thanks given by: