I'M BAAAHAAAAAAACK
(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: Lol, the time is now to bash devs who just partially improved the game because they are not good in it. People even waste their time creating cheap montages of the devs they stalk(?) and still posting on this forum, knowing it's pointless and even less effective when the critism is just here to laught at someone.

i truely believe that they deserve it. its interesting how i was the only one really critical of the devs in the beginning, but as the outcomes of their plans have become apparent as time has passed, everyone else has joined the choir. i knew from the start, and its intensely satisfying to see everything go to shit for their own huge fuck-ups. 

i mean, i could personally fix everything that they've done wrong, but i don't think they're willing to admit their mistakes, so here we are.

(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: Undead and other players who I dislike

i didn't know you disliked me. has lucas been putting his finger in your ear?

(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: They are just idiots and there is no rule about it.

don't pretend that you're any smarter, thanks.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: the criticism is just here to laught at someone

It's pretty out of context in this case, but it was originally used as an elaborate reply to stef's comment about wanting edge jumping removed. In any other circumstance I'd say that's your own ignorance but since the post got deleted so quickly I can understand why it was taken out of context. Here is the original post, I guess it will put things into better perspective.

(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: passive aggressive posts that are just intended to taunt in the weakest way.

and your latest post wasn't passive aggressive? lol.

(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: players who I dislike but mostly because we have very different opinions

lol. lovely chap you are :)
Thanks given by:
Yes, I should take into consideration someone who is certainly Fred. On a side note, what I said about Undead is just my opinion, I dislike the way of doing of some people and I think they should act another way than they usually do trought this forum, it does not mean I don't respect them, I even admire the way they think about each situations, I won't engage a POV war on this situation with undead because it's like arguing with someone who will always pick each words a certain way to be right even when he isn't.

What would be the point of recording Stef and creating a video montage about him unable to perform the 'easiest' AC jump combo? He was already ignoring you all because 'everyone' followed and spammed a reformulated statement done by Undead (which is kinda right) about Stef who was not aware of the hax-jump situation because he does not know shits about the situation. Stef will certainly not give up his dev place, the chances of him changing his point of view on the jump in the future are now definatelly gone and you continue to spend your time atacking him, getting banned for it, comming back and continuing the attacks, then dare to say I am stupid when I reproach you to act like idiots when all you do is doing the same thing many times and expecting him to change his mind.  I am not defending Stef, but I think you should seriously reconsider the way you try to convince people on the internet.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 06:12PM)ExodusS Wrote: I won't engage a POV war on this situation with undead because it's like arguing with someone who will always pick each words a certain way to be right even when he isn't.

no, you won't argue with me because arguing is difficult. it requires good comprehension skills, and if you don't have those skills, it isn't possible to argue with anyone properly.

(24 Feb 15, 06:12PM)ExodusS Wrote: I am not defending Stef, but I think you should seriously reconsider the way you try to convince people on the internet.

i don't believe that there is a way to convince stef of anything. i would love to be proven wrong though.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 03:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: Lol, the time is now to bash devs who just partially improved the game because they are not good in it. People even waste their time creating cheap montages of the devs they stalk(?) and still posting on this forum, knowing it's pointless and even less effective when the critism is just here to laught at someone.

It's funny because, in contrary to Larry, Jason, Undead and other players who I dislike but mostly because we have very different opinions but who are able to bring interesting arguments, since years now, everything I could see on this forum from DamDam, Marty, Carma, M@c, Xenon, Pweaks Artemis etc... was just a sort of collective teasing toward what they dislike without bringing any constructive element, all they do is talking shit and supporting each others in a very annoying circlejerk. What is even more annoying is that they still 'respect' most of the times the forum rules by staying in the blurry lines of the "flaming" and "personal attacks" when there is no concrete statements on spychological harassements that are from what you 'are' in the game, lies, exagerations and passive agressive posts that are just intented to taunt in the weakest way. They are just idiots and there is no rule about it.

Difficult to disagree with that I haven't done much for the game.
Thanks given by:
I didn't play much during the last year - and I never play with the AR. Also, I checked the logs of my game client for some strings from that demo, and didn't find them. So, if that was actually me, I was testing a development version of the client. For example, issue #13 last april had some impact on the AR, that required testing. I really can't say. Feel free, to laugh at that video. I deleted it, because the post was offtopic.

My issue with the trickjumping is, that all of them are implemented half-assed. They are vulnerable to all kind of exploits (which you guys so fondly call "haxjumping"). No one knows, which behaviour was intended and what is just a plain bug. Do you think, it was intentional, that double-jumping can be done by hitting the head on the ceiling? When that code was committed, everyone and his brother fiddled at some part of the physics engine. Was the function finished, or did the programmer just lose interest? Was it supposed to be reviewed and tested? No one gave a shit. Great new function... who cares, if it works properly with all kinds of framerates or if it can be exploited. Just go ahead and release it.

The only way, to clean up that mess, is to remove it. Completely. Then, there can be another attempt at something similar - which can be released, if it can /not/ be exploited by a script or a mouse macro. That is the way, new features are usually introduced. Well, at least /core/ features.

Sry. Didn't want to interrupt you.
Continue throwing shit at each other. That's always useful.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 07:16PM)stef Wrote: I didn't play much during the last year - and I never play with the AR. Also, I checked the logs of my game client for some strings from that demo, and didn't find them. So, if that was actually me, I was testing a development version of the client. For example, issue #13 last april had some impact on the AR, that required testing. I really can't say. Feel free, to laugh at that video. I deleted it, because the post was offtopic.

so you mean you used some version which had like jumps removed? (legit question no hate or troll or w/e)
Thanks given by:
Issue 13 was a bug regarding mapmodel clipping and sprayguns. It required a physics change and therefore some serious testing. With mapmodel clipping. And sprayguns. Feel free to browse and read up on the topic on github...
Thanks given by:
Since Marti & Undead got banned, I dont see the POINT of this topic anymore.
Thanks given by:
^Not having another comeback channel created.
Thanks given by:
Closed
Thanks given by: