just an idea
What would you guys think about a squad automatic weapon, a machine gun?

I would have the damage of a SMG, shoot a little slower, has a long reload, and starts with a 100 round box mag.

also, kind of a nooby question, but what does rsvf and cla stand for?
Thanks given by:
Quote: The Cubers Liberations Army (CLA)
CLA Little is known about the goals and motivation of this small but feared Terrorist group. Their activities are as diverse as their members. With ex-military, anarchists, religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists, hippies stuck tripping, free © software fanatics™ or simply severely mental disordered persons and bored youngsters, this organization is a pool of radicals from across the globe. Their operations range from simple annoyances (such as introducing large amounts of Marijuana smoke into the air conditioners of offices or malls) to well planned gruesome bombings. They'll target civilians as well as politicians, lobbyists or religious leaders and their employees. “Terror for the sake of terror, for you all suck!” seems to be their motto.

The Rabid Viper Special Forces (RVSF)
RVSF An elite group of armed special forces, but not the kind you´d expect. These guys are battle worn fighters and mercenaries, who might've been just a little too trigger happy and up for the glory to fit into any other kind of elite squad. They're not suitable where lives are to be spared and private or public property to remain unharmed. The backgrounds and funders of this extravagant task-force remain well concealed for obvious reasons. Their primary targets are highly unpredictable terrorists and organized criminals such as the CLA where intelligence, infiltration and stealth would be just a waste of time. “First shoot, then ask questions later, if anyone´s left to ask” is the primary approach to their job.

I personally dont like your idea as I think theres just no use for such a weapon in this game. It wont fit the fast gameplay.
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 04:08PM)microsoft1122 Wrote: What would you guys think about a squad automatic weapon, a machine gun?

I would have the damage of a SMG, shoot a little slower, has a long reload, and starts with a 100 round box mag.

Well, that's a nice suggestion.
Now, read about yourself.
Thanks given by:
Does it make you move slower as well? Can we make it so that if you kill 5 enemies in a row it gives you 200 round drum?
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 04:17PM)Drakas Wrote:
(03 Sep 10, 04:08PM)microsoft1122 Wrote: What would you guys think about a squad automatic weapon, a machine gun?

Well, that's a nice suggestion.
Now, read about yourself.

I am not a new comer.
I have been playing for quite awhile, I just got on the forums thats all.
Thanks given by:
Well, you are a newcomer, if not to this game, then to these forums (isn't it fora, btw?). Otherwise you'd know how this community reacts to those "we need a new weapon in this game" posts.
Thanks given by:
Your article is missing the part about people who have a knee-jerk reflex of being rude to newcomers.
Thanks given by:
Forum being a neuter noun in Latin, it's appropriate to pluralize it as fora. But when words are adopted into English language they become English words, so it is just as valid to pluralize as forums. (The Latin form is valid by usage resulting from a grammarian movement to make English adhere to Latin rules).

And re: the OP, IMO no one lives long enough in AC to use much of a 100-round mag.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 06:51AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Your article is missing the part about people who have a knee-jerk reflex of being rude to newcomers.
Thanks given by:
how unnecessary was that DrauL?!

Quote:IMO no one lives long enough in AC to use much of a 100-round mag.
thats exactly what I thought aswell but thinking about the smg, which has 120 rounds if you pickup an ammobox, it could be that you live long enough to empty your clip as it happens quite a few times to good smg players but this weapon would shoot slower so I dont think you would be able to win a duel against a normal player if he has full hp.
Thanks given by:
Not very, it was my way of saying that i agree with V-Man.
u mad?
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 10:07AM)DrauL Wrote: Not very, it was my way of saying that i agree with V-Man.
u mad?

Xu Admin - Script Kiddie

gj DrauL, your description fits rly.
stop trolling please, no need.
Thanks given by:
Enough weapons, what's already in the game still needs work/improvements.

On that topic, I would be far more impressed if knives made you run about 10-15% faster. I know the game is already insanely fast, but I reckon it would suit this game really well. Plus, you'll finally see FEWER than 90% people blowing you apart with a shotgun around corners -_-

Yes, being the lazy newcomer I am, I'm far too lazy to learn how to code something like that and am relying on others to do it :P
Thanks given by:
Quote:IMO no one lives long enough in AC to use much of a 100-round mag.

I'd turn that around: which sniper will live long enough to survive a 100-bullets noobspraying?
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure the only weapon that actually has a chance of being added in 1.1 is the Combat Pistol, since it is ready in the weapons menu code.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 10:46AM)akay]y0 Wrote:
(04 Sep 10, 10:07AM)DrauL Wrote: Not very, it was my way of saying that i agree with V-Man.
u mad?

Xu Admin - Script Kiddie

gj DrauL, your description fits rly.
stop trolling please, no need.

LoL. Who are you anyway? :P
Thanks given by:
who is he?
a dam legend thats who

pwn'd imo

ontopic: as said above, doesn't fit in game.
Thanks given by:
If we could stop flaming now ... it was a pretty lazy way to say that you agree to V-man a better post could have been written in the same time.

Quote:which sniper will live long enough to survive a 100-bullets noobspraying?
the one that gets the headshot ;)
Thanks given by:
Which is definitely not me :P
Thanks given by:
I'm A PC and microsoft1122 was NOT my idea.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 03:11PM)Bullpup Wrote: I'm A PC and microsoft1122 was NOT my idea.

+10
Thanks given by: