Poll: Does it work?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
59.09%
13 59.09%
No
27.27%
6 27.27%
I'm downloading it wait one second
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Talk To Other AC Players Through Microphone
Download this new software called Team Speak 3 which is still on beta and has a good quality of sound to other players/members and it is free. Download link is below and IP
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
and download the one that supports your PC aka OS (Operating System) and specification
Install the software and then when you have opened up the client go to connections and connect
Address:24.23.185.45
Port:9994
Nickname:[Assault Cube Name]
and then your in the Public Team Speak Server with Assault Cube users and other random users you can talk with. Plus the "Assault Cube Lobby" is at the top. So double click it and your in with talking to other people in different country.
have fun chatting and good luck people.
My/Our Website is
www.kryptts.webs.com
www.kryptts.findtalk.net
For updates about Team Speak Server

Also when your in the server you would get the password to our private Assault Cube server
Thanks given by:
Seems there are actually people on this one. Unlike Loki.
Thanks given by:
The link doesn't work. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
http://teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
Thanks given by:
yes this can be solution for people who was thinking to creat channel for english speaking peoples :)
Thanks given by:
fixed link sorry
(03 Sep 10, 03:18PM)SpiRiT Wrote: The link doesn't work. Sorry.

are you gonna join :)
Thanks given by:
3 people joined my Teamspeak 3 .:CE:.Spirit, Jack.is and .:CE:.Revert and I hope more people come :)
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to connect to the server and it's failing.

I checked the I.P. & Port, but nothing wrong.

Just failing?
Thanks given by:
try skype, as it is a voice client, a text chat, and for a tiny fee can call land lines.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 01:33PM)SpiRiT Wrote: I'm trying to connect to the server and it's failing.

I checked the I.P. & Port, but nothing wrong.

Just failing?

You came to my server today?
(04 Sep 10, 03:18PM)Bullpup Wrote: try skype, as it is a voice client, a text chat, and for a tiny fee can call land lines.

skype is not good for gaming because it lags when you try to play and teamspeak doesn't use too much processor
Thanks given by:
or
loki.woop.us:9987 (very active :))
Thanks given by:
nice channel :)
Thanks given by:
The last time I connected to loki there were a few people there speaking French and no one else. Has that changed then?
Thanks given by:
It depends on the people that are in there Jack. Sometimes you can only find french dudes, while some other times you find yourself surrounded by dutch lads :D
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind being surrounded by Dutch lads. :D
Thanks given by:
there is mostly english people in my server maybe a few french and germans but loads of english speakers
Thanks given by:
And an annoying Moroccan kid.
Thanks given by:
yeah i know but he hasn't came on yet since yestarday
Thanks given by:
Teamspeak is shit use Mumble. Mumble let's you use speex, and mumble is fully cross platform. Speex is a audio codec designed for human voice, and you can use it with a bandwidth strapped connection.
Thanks given by:
from TS3 :
[Image: 2n1c652.jpg]

Good thing with mumble is the overlay (to see who is online on mumble while playing)

TS3 has a lot of useful features (such as whispers), the administration settings are huge (but very tedious for novices).
Thanks given by:
:O didn't know that. Cool. Mumble still has the whole open source thing going for it though.
Thanks given by:
just use ventrilo, it is more
easier, and better .
Thanks given by:
i think mumble is best, especially since you can set up your own murmur servers :D

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
Thanks given by:
There is also VoiceChatter. It is simple, free & cross-platform chat application.

http://www.voicechatter.org/
Thanks given by: