=VS= Clan [deleted]
K now I decided to delete the clan.
1-No one is interested in joining =VS=(it seems because it's not competitive)
2-I don't see that there will be a good future for =VS=
Anyways, i'll stay alone. maybe for a while and i'll join a clan, maybe forever...
Thanks given by:
I was just thinking we need another clan in AC.
Thanks given by:
GL with your clan KriZer!
Thanks given by:
Eh, I thought Kirby was a co-founder. I was just about to post this:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid149496
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 15, 09:16PM)Mousikos Wrote: Eh, I thought Kirby was a co-founder. I was just about to post this:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid149496
Yes he was. But i removed him cuz i played with him just 1 game then i never saw him around.
Many players told me that he used hacks before,i gave him a chance. I saw him blacklisted twice in the blacklist reports thread. however, I don't allow that kind of players in my clan.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck ^^ KriZer !!!
Thanks given by:
krizer, be patient, man. Then people will join your clan. but if you don't want to wait, why not join .4X? AoX is now .4X and that was your old clan. I didn't understand why you left then. Maybe it'll be a good fit for you
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 04:01PM)Mousikos Wrote: krizer, be patient, man. Then people will join your clan. but if you don't want to wait, why not join .4X? AoX is now .4X and that was your old clan. I didn't understand why you left then. Maybe it'll be a good fit for you
I can join 4X but that will be the 3rd time i submit the app.
No one submits 3 times  XD. am I right??
btw, i had a great time with them :)
Thanks given by:
In Germany we say:"Drei mal ist Bremer Recht." We are saying it, when we do/try something for the third time but already failed two times before. But the last try will and have to stay then...
In english it could be this: When you doin it to the third, it will 100% work! XD
Good luck for your app then ;) and ask me for an inter or 1v1 when you see me hanging around.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 03:27PM)Sheriff Wrote: In Germany we say:"Drei mal ist Bremer Recht." We are saying it, when we do/try something for the third time but already failed two times before. But the last try will and have to stay then...
In english it could be this: When you doin it to the third, it will 100% work! XD

@sheriff: when did u become so optimistic ? :o

Anyways, sorry to hear this krizer and wish you the best of luck in your further AC adventures!
Thanks given by:
KriZer, you would have my F1 instantly and thats the same for others!
Btw padfoot also needed 3 tiems to get in.

Have fun though and good luck buddy ;)
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 10:02PM)-Subjective Wrote: KriZer, you would have my F1 instantly and thats the same for others!
Btw padfoot also needed 3 tiems to get in.

Have fun though and good luck buddy ;)

.4X is no longer |AoX| so only one time to get in =]
Thanks given by:
Well if you are looking for another clan let me know! I would be happy to have you in FaD
Thanks given by:
I'll join if the name stands for Very Small.
And my name will be Johnson.
If you get punctured by =VS=Johnson, don't worry, you won't feel it much.
I'll try to end it quickly with a Headshot.
Thanks given by: