Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
(10 May 15, 07:30PM)MPx Wrote: May 16, 2015
are you OK with the date?

no, I'm having new internet installed that day so will be unable to play (finally gonna know the power of virgin media 152mb fiber :> ). Why can't we arrange the date between ourselves?
Thanks given by:
Endgame with the unfair advantage because it is his map!
Thanks given by:
@Vanquish: Because, if I let you decide when you want to play.. This tourney will end in 1 or 2 month. lel
OK, May 17 that's it.

@Marti: prft. when I said that the map for the finale would be u_arena, some cats said that was some kind o spam from me. That I wanted to inject my map and some of them called me a 'dictator' to not let them play on the maps that they usually plays cm/inter. That is boring, play on a custom map. Point.
Thanks given by:
Lol i was joking relax.

I cant play on the 17th. MPx let us decide the date, im pretty sure we can fix a date soon, seeing that xemi/endgame/vanquish and me are on rC TS pretty much every day
Thanks given by:
(10 May 15, 10:20PM)MPx Wrote: @Vanquish: Because, if I let you decide when you want to play.. This tourney will end in 1 or 2 month. lel
OK, May 17 that's it.

I doubt it, we've been one of the best teams at organising games. we had to wait two weeks after our semifinal game was played to even know who we were supposed to be playing against in the final. 17th May should be fine for me (EDIT: just seen Marti's post and he can't), but letting people arrange their own games prior to the final and then forcing us to play at one date you've decided in the final is a ridiculous precedent. If WG got to delay their game (and by extension, also our game) by two weeks simply because they weren't even organised, I don't see why we can't be afforded the same luxury if we need it for a legitimate reason.

(10 May 15, 10:20PM)MPx Wrote: some of them called me a 'dictator' to not let them play on the maps that they usually plays cm/inter. That is boring, play on a custom map. Point.

I'm all for playing custom maps, and I think more people should take your attitude when it comes to incorporating them into tournaments. I think the real reason why some people are complaining is because you replaced a decent custom map (u_arena) with a terrible one (hangar18).
Thanks given by:
That was because I complained, Vanquish (and I'm not playing either >.>). Personally, I would have thought it better if the final was a custom map but there was a set to choose from instead of just one.
Thanks given by:
(10 May 15, 11:28PM)Mousikos Wrote: Personally, I would have thought it better if the final was a custom map but there was a set to choose from instead of just one.

That sounds much better indeed, both for players and also the mappers since everyone would be forced to try all of the new maps, giving them more exposure - and then also people would have more of an option over what they'd wanna play.
Thanks given by:
In my opinion, ac_hangar18 should not be played in the final. First of all, it's not ready. There are many mapmodels that should be added along with details (70% progress). Also, pickups are not placed correctly (0% progress). This will greatly affect the gameplay and the fun of it. Even though the map has been tested many times, it needs more testing. Finally, as I made the map, it would be unfair to play it since I have detailed knowledge about it. I highly suggest we play u_arena.
Thanks given by:
Hello :D
http://u-ac.cf/tournament.html

'we will arrange the date soon... ' haha

I'm still waiting, guys.
Thanks given by:
Oh we tried to fix a date, it's just usually only 4-5 people could make it, we are trying to find a date that suits everyone.
Thanks given by:
Remember that you have to play the final. Thanks. lol
Thanks given by:
I am proposing that the rules need to be changed.

Its obvious this comp will never complete if we wait for all the players make arrangements.

Going against the grain. How about just two players from each team. Yikes
Theres more chance of a final with less players involved.
Thanks given by: starix/A/
hmm. maybe, idk. |CR| it's ready. |WG| they seems lazy. sooo idk
Thanks given by: starix/A/