Latino CUP
Title:
Latino Valentine Woop.Ac CTF Cup

Show your Latino love for AssaultCube on Valentine's day!

You are invited to participate in the Latino Valentine Woop.Ac CTF Cup. All South and Central American players are welcome. Please see our website at:
* http://latincup.tk/

Contact me on:
* Woop TeamSpeak: ts3server://aura.woop.ac
* E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
Condy, Drakas & Lozi
Thanks given by:
Is Drakas latino?
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 15, 07:52PM)Marti Wrote: Is Drakas latino?

Half Latino,Half polish :P

Anyway,design of site made for this cup is nice,good luck and I wish you guys many participiants.
Thanks given by:
eu sou brasileiro
Thanks given by:
Better not be a Frit0... All I have to say. Good to know Undead learned his Spanish, lest he be to busy talking shit.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 06:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: Better not be a Frit0... All I have to say. Good to know Undead learned his Spanish, lest he be to busy talking shit.

That's not spanish, that's portuguese.

I'm not sure why aura servers are on reconmmended servers since it is hosted in europe and there are other american servers out there.

gl with the cup ;)
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 10:20AM)kaz Wrote: I'm not sure why aura servers are on reconmmended servers since it is hosted in europe and there are other american servers out there.
Because drakas is involved, and they need info for their servers qq. Why care about lag :D

Edit: it just says woop.ac no? They have an american server aswell

Double edit: nvm i read it on the site
Thanks given by:
Well... We actually have private match servers in Sao Paulo, for no good reason apparently...
Gl with the tourney I guess....
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 04:25PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Well... We actually have private match servers in Sao Paulo, for no good reason apparently...

I used them but these guys like playing in Europe. Moreover, woop is organizing the tournament

(if they aren't, let's use xrd.me 4000/5000, gibbed.me 4466/5566, fl/sp/br.aox-ac.net 5555 and many more)
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 07:09PM)EndGame Wrote:
(03 Feb 15, 04:25PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Well... We actually have private match servers in Sao Paulo, for no good reason apparently...

I used them but these guys like playing in Europe. Moreover, woop is organizing the tournament

no. Lozi is organizing it. we're just helping as much as we can. he decides of everything though
Thanks given by:
USA USA
Thanks given by:
I speak Latin, can I play?
Thanks given by:
Latinos don't play AssaultCube. They're too busy hacking. Learn your skills son. Now if you're curious about the legitimate "Latino AssaultCube Community" I am pretty sure I can count them on one hand. MA, FEL, 1Cap, kame, starix. That's 7 fingers.

I love my latino brothers and sisters, and the Oompa Loompa badass banging McDonalds managers they produce (hit that chick in a second man... A SECOND. That's not even taking into consideration the straight up Mexico City lass who wants some this and works in kitchen but daYUM.) We gotta define Latino sonny son son son. Is it that pretty girl that hangs out in the market square calculating all the angles, watching the streets, for those Favela gangsters? Is it the lass with the eye for the killzone who knows how to chooose the best killshot no matter what the situation. The lasses be under represented in BOPE. They only show up occasionally as Coffee makers in MA, yea went there bro xD, and god knows where else. We got the nationalities bro / sis. They're plain as day. The competition is there. It's time one went global. Bring n the meat for the grinder. Feed us them nubs, and we'll spit them out veterans.

GET US SOME PLAYERS. FRESH MEAT. GROWTH. BRING THE SHIMMMMMMMMMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In essence I am saying... NO ONE GIVES A shit ABOUT YOUR CUP. Take the Valentines and SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. We need players. We need pubs. I am sorry that last sentence wasn't loud enough. I typed it in silent mode. WE NEED PUBS. This is where the shimmies grow. This is where we harvest them. On Pubs. In Pubs. From Pubs. So... SO? That is a nice question isn't it? What makes a pub? AH here is the Universal Question. What MAKES a pub...?
Thanks given by:
it's one thing to have all-star matches and wanna play with the same level of gamer, but I see Morgan's point. Seeing as you guys will get together and latino-ac-it-up anyways, I urge you to bring a friend, hell bring a girlfriend, bring your cousin! get someone new to try the game, make THEM throw down. EVERYONE loves to shoot each other!

And to that I say hurrah!!! huZZAH!! the more the deadlier.

in closing NEED MORE PUBS!
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 15, 07:54AM)Vert Wrote: in closing NEED MORE PUBS!

Cuz the ones we have right now are constantly full
Thanks given by:
Morgan is very funny isn't he?
Guys please if you have any problem with our cup keep your comments for yourselfs and be respectful.

A bit of culture isn't bad sometimes.
Thanks given by:
good luck with the cup!
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 15, 06:26AM).RayDen Wrote: Guys please if you have any problem with our cup keep your comments for yourselfs

l0l
Thanks given by:
The problem is that most experienced AC players do not play in pubs, they just want to play CMs and tournaments.
So new players see the empty servers and think the game is dead, and most do not know the forum.
Then do not blame the players who have the initiative to organize a tournament, they have nothing to do with the real problem.
Thanks given by:
The client for this championship is the regular client currently used in the game?
This client is the modified client made by Lucas?

I hope it's not the modified client. It would be very amateur try to push it that way.
Well, if it is not an official client (available for everyone and regularly used in the game), so I have no interest.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
Thanks given by:
wtf..... I think you shouldn't go off topic
Thanks given by: