Master Server problems?
I read through the available threads however I cannot seem to find the answer to this problem. I have been playing AC for years. I have seen most issues but not this one. I load the game go to multiplayer and only a single server shows up with no game running. There is no list or error that masterserver is not replying. Just played yesterday so I am not sure what is going on. Did something change? Anything I need to do? Thanks for any help.

Marty
Thanks given by:
Try again
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 15, 08:38AM)LESSTHANZERO Wrote: Marty

Hi, you spelled my name wrong. 

I believe the masterserver was down, so thats probably why you couldnt connect
Thanks given by:
Hey, same problem here!
I can't connect to master server for days.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 15, 06:08PM)Marzanna Wrote: Hey, same problem here!
I can't connect to master server for days.

still not ?
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 15, 06:10PM)Luc@s Wrote: still not ?

I get
Master server is not replying. Get more information at http://masterserver.cubers.net/
Thanks given by:
Everyone in TS3 was having trouble yesterday. Wasn't just 1 or two people. Last night it was Good though :D
Thanks given by:
i can't connect on one of my connections but it works on the other
Thanks given by:
yeah, everything has been quirky the last few days for me. Including the forum.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 05:13PM)Boomhauer Wrote: yeah, everything has been quirky the last few days for me. Including the forum.

Yes the forum too. Almost like it's being ddosed because it'll be slow for like an hour and be perfect again, and sometimes it'll say server didn't reply, or just say it doesn't exist.
Thanks given by:
See there is a secret group called the Illuminati. They hold the answers to your questions.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 05:20AM)MorganKell Wrote: See there is a secret group called the Illuminati. They hold the answers to your questions.
There is this thing called the server, and sometimes it seems so darn slow. Is odd. It's being kept so quiet even the Illuminati is in the dark.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 09:42PM)Trionkali Wrote: Almost like it's being ddosed

haha.

As if it were being ddosed...
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 06:54PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(03 Feb 15, 09:42PM)Trionkali Wrote: Almost like it's being ddosed

haha.

LOL I am just saying, it's acting like it. All slow and mopey. I think they need to feed their pc some milk or vitamin D
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 10:10PM)Trionkali Wrote:
(04 Feb 15, 06:54PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: haha.

LOL I am just saying, it's acting like it. All slow and mopey. I think they need to feed their pc some milk or vitamin D

It was..., he wasn't kidding.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 10:15PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: It was..., he wasn't kidding.

Glad it's over now. It's the only thing that makes any server act like that.
Thanks given by:
Yar, besides bad hosting.
But we can thank XRD for being a good host and mitigating as much damage as possible (only a little bit of MS downtime).
* Ronald_Reagan applauds XRD
Thanks given by: