AC Conquest
Listen, for those of you who remember the AC Story, I have to let you in on a little secret. it's all about creating moments. I've asked Jason from MyS for characters, names, their preferences, their weps, and he responded beautifully. He gave me exactly what I needed but it was not enough. See, I had not lived it. I didn't know those who he'd named personally (ingame). I didn't have that bond of blood and concrete that breathes life into a true novel. I want to write. I YEARN to write. but I can't do it without the inspiration. The only way I can find that is by going all out in glorious battles against and with the players / comrades / gamers / brothers / shimmies that make this game what it is. So do me a favor please... P L A Y. 

BRING ALL YOU GOT and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD. LEAVE YOUR HEARTS INGAME while you drag your sorry asses back to IRC to recuperate.

-MorganKell
Thanks given by:
Last I checked you were the one carrying your ass away from me shimmy.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 15, 10:31AM)MorganKell Wrote: LEAVE YOUR HEARTS INGAME while you drag your sorry asses back to IRC to recuperate.

You join IRC what, once every 3 weeks? :P
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 15, 10:31AM)MorganKell Wrote: The only way I can find that is by going all out in glorious battles against and with the players / comrades / gamers / brothers / shimmies that make this game what it is. So do me a favor please... P L A Y. 

BRING ALL YOU GOT and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD. LEAVE YOUR HEARTS INGAME

Morgan, I will never forget the eternal roast you bestowed upon me. 

"Flint, sniping? He couldn't hit the side of a barn with his shot."

Get at me you fucking shimmy, see you out on the maps <3
Thanks given by:
if you wrote a book morgan i'd buy it
Thanks given by:
@Waffles - Pancakes bro. They're called pancakes and if it weren't for your ridiculous two-step I'd take this big bottle of Aunt Jemimas and slap you around like the flapjacks you repping.

@Phantom - You join AC what, once every 2 years?

@Flint - pretty sure I was aliased for that shit so meh hubbity har har to you sir.

@Vermi - don't worry bro-sef. once i get my shit going I'll drop your auzzie ass a free copy.
Thanks given by:
O_O Can I have what ever Morgan had??? Please???
Thanks given by: